SASS Wire Forum

Allie Mo and Clean Shoot! Allie Mo Stories, Please!

Jim No Horse

Still waiting for my first clean shoot but I did get a chance to meet Allie Mo in San Antonio today. Made me smile to put a face and a voice to someone who I have come to admire by doing her job with tact and dignity in the fire of the Wire. Off to a good start for2015.....now about that clean shoot....lol... Jim

She is quite the lady.

Jim and I went down there to meet Allie and to see the vendors. My plan had been to swoop in and steal a kiss, but she trumped me by offering a warm hug - threw me off my game! Now, I have a somewhat fervid imagination, but I found Allie to be a lovelier sweetheart than I had envisioned. :wub:

You're a treasure, Ms Mo, and you've got a couple more Middle Texans in your corner. And I owe you one!

El Sabre, Good job tracking Allie to the Territorial Govenors meeting....never would have met her without your tracking skills....now I owe you...Shy Horse

Just got through hugging the lovely Allie Mo in the lobby of the Menger. and she's prettier than her avatar by far! Delightful personality and as down home as anyone you could ask for. My pleasure to meet you, dear lady!

She really is one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Ask her about the night she ordered a truckload of firemen for delivery at the Chimney Rock shoot.

:lol:

Ummm....'truckload of fireman'....Now that is a story that needs telling....Jim

OLG.....Crash.....I gots to know....is that another alias?

OLG.....Crash.....I gots to know....is that another alias?

After several glass fulls of certain liquids. Allie and my wife :wub: became somewhat 'vertically-challenged'. :lol:

Both these gals were in their best Saloon Girl dresses(my wife :wub: makes her own outfits, BTW). This was while they were collection 'funds' for an event.

OLG

:wub: y'alls!

Just be careful! People could misconstrue some of these stories, just ask Doc Eels. On second thought, don't do that. Shhhsssh Uno and OLG!

El Sabre, darlin', I'm not sure how you recognized me. I would not have recognized you from your avatar. :o;)

Jim, Jess, Kid, it was great to see you too.

Allie, after Misty passed by, you were the only hottie in the hall! Glad you got out of our unseasonably winterish winter weather in good order.

You could have made the ID with enough squinting and with some of my fervid imagination. I hope to give you another chance some day.

Dang, Allie, fighter pilots always get the babes....smoothe talker....you should see him dance....The El Sabre Shuffle...between tables....his dancing shuffle cuts many seconds off each stage. I am quite surprised he has no You Tube video to help the dancing challenged with his time saving moves.....Jim

Dang, Allie, fighter pilots always get the babes....smoothe talker....you should see him dance....The El Sabre Shuffle...between tables....his dancing shuffle cuts many seconds off each stage. I am quite surprised he has no You Tube video to help the dancing challenged with his time saving moves.....Jim

His dance moves would be wasted on me. Just ask anyone who has been brave enough to try it. :o

I quote from the Sans Horse sidebar: "storytelling"

That's all I have to say about that.

His dance moves would be wasted on me. Just ask anyone who has been brave enough to try it. :o

You danced just fine the time I got you to attend a dance lesson in Vegas. However this year you were supposed to come dance with me at the Ball. I danced every dance Miss Tabitha called and each with a different lovely lady. The one waltz she did I actually danced a second time with one of these fine ladies. But no Allie Mo to be found. Sure missed dancin with you.

You danced just fine the time I got you to attend a dance lesson in Vegas. However this year you were supposed to come dance with me at the Ball. I danced every dance Miss Tabitha called and each with a different lovely lady. The one waltz she did I actually danced a second time with one of these fine ladies. But no Allie Mo to be found. Sure missed dancin with you.

Thank you dear Brother! I just don't like to dance that much. I am sorry if I let you down. It sounds like it was fun without me. :)

Thank you dear Brother! I just don't like to dance that much. I am sorry if I let you down. It sounds like it was fun without me. :)[/quote

It was good to see you again and GREAT to have you holler from across the room and come running and give me a big hug! You were always immaculately dressed every time I saw you at the convention and of course who could miss that wonderful smile. You could never let me down Sis.

Archived