SASS Wire Forum

Reporter on NPR

Rusty Chains

I was flipping through radio stations in the car and caught this 5th columnist attempting to sing the praises of some UN attempt to steal freedom the other day and a thought struck me:

A good man would rush into a burning building to save his own or a neighbors children, a hero would rush into a burning building to rescue a strangers child, and a reporter would run into the building to more accurately describe how the conflagration was adding to the effects of global warming and how the screams of the children echo what all our future generations will face when the glaciers melt and all the children of the 3rd world drown in the rising seas.

I changed the station

RC

I was flipping through radio stations in the car and caught this 5th columnist attempting to sing the praises of some UN attempt to steal freedom the other day and a thought struck me:

A good man would rush into a burning building to save his own or a neighbors children, a hero would rush into a burning building to rescue a strangers child, and a reporter would run into the building to more accurately describe how the conflagration was adding to the effects of global warming and how the screams of the children echo what all our future generations will face when the glaciers melt and all the children of the 3rd world drown in the rising seas.

I changed the station

RC

No, the reporter would stand outside the building, and make up what ever he needed to, to further his agenda.

I think time's past due for us to quit worrying about the 3rd world before we turn into one ourselves.

I think time's past due for us to quit worrying about the 3rd world before we turn into one ourselves.

but some people want us to become a third world country because its not fair we are so well off while others starve. They'd prefer us to fall into a state of starvation instead of the third world countries becoming as well of as ours. If you took the trillions on dollars spent on climate change and spent it toward improving the economies of third world countries there would not be any third world countries.

It gets me so darn mad when I hear that 3rd world countries are starving while we have more than enough to eat. THEY have been in existence far longer than the United States and WE got what we have by WORKING for it!!! Work dang it and you will have more. Can it be more simple than that???????????????

PS And who the heck helped us become the richest country on earth? WE did it ourselves by hard work and persistence.

And it took a lot of self control to not use profanity saying this :huh:

When people tell me that we can't send kids back to 2nd and 3rd world countries, I reply that we have children in Appalachia, inner cities and other places living close to 3rd world existences, and I don't see them doing anything for them.

It gets me so darn mad when I hear that 3rd world countries are starving while we have more than enough to eat. THEY have been in existence far longer than the United States and WE got what we have by WORKING for it!!! Work dang it and you will have more. Can it be more simple than that???????????????

PS And who the heck helped us become the richest country on earth? WE did it ourselves by hard work and persistence.

And it took a lot of self control to not use profanity saying this :huh:

Excellent point!! :)

Archived