SASS Wire Forum

Happy Winter Solstice

Rye Miles #13621

The shortest day of the year was yesterday! From now on the days get longer!!! (Is it Spring yet???)

Happy Winter Solstice!!!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/december-solstice.html

Rye :)

Sorry Rye, the day is just as long as the other 364, it is the sun light that gets shorter/longer.

I have been living in the PNWet dark for so long, I forgot what light looks like! :)

Sorry Rye, the day is just as long as the other 364, it is the sun light that gets shorter/longer.

I have been living in the PNWet dark for so long, I forgot what light looks like! :)

Read the link!! Oy!!! You just stated the obvious! Oy yoy yoy :wacko:

I am busy arranging large stones in my front yard. Dpn't bother me. It is cold working nekked.

Doode.... you need to get out in the sun more!! :blink:

I am busy arranging large stones in my front yard. Dpn't bother me. It is cold working nekked.

Thanks for that mind picture, yea thanks a lot!! :wacko::wacko:

Doode.... you need to get out in the sun more!! :blink:

C'mon! Everyone knows there ain't no sun in that part of the country..... and Charlie? You'll warm up when the neighbors show up with kindling and torches to put an end to your witchieness. :P:lol:

C'mon! Everyone knows there ain't no sun in that part of the country..... and Charlie? You'll warm up when the neighbors show up with kindling and torches to put an end to your witchieness. :P:lol:

Not true Forty Rod, we had sun once last week and a half a day today here in the Great Lakes!!! :lol:

Archived