SASS Wire Forum

Blackout at Stoney Bottom -- Ohio State BP Championship Oct.11

Woody Shootem, SASS # 24816

Hey Pards, don't forget to sign up for the Blackout at Stoney Bottom, the SASS Ohio State Blackpowder Championship, October 11, 2014, hosted by the Sandusky Co. Regulators at the Sandusky County Sportsman's Club in Gibsonburg, OH.

For your convenience, here's a link to the registration form.

We will be recognizing all SASS categories, as well as Plainsman, Josey Wales, Pale Rider, and Pale Rider Gunfighter. The shoot will be 8 stages, starting at 9:30 AM.

The cost is only $30, which includes a barbeque chicken dinner :D for all shooters registered for the Championship.

This match will be held in conjunction with our regular monthly match, so even if you don't shoot in the BP match, you can still come out and have fun.

A lot of folks came last year, told us what a great time they had and said they'd be back for more. Come on and join the fun!

FYI: The stages have now been posted online. Feel free to study up!

I've sent my application in -- who else has?

Josey Wales for me!

2 cap guns & 3 Cartridge guns!!

YeeHaw!

--Dawg

hope tuu, yea I know, yu herd thit bfer!

Hey Woody:

Thanks for puttin' the stages on-line!

My App & a few free shoot certificates from Firelands, OVV, and Tusco went into yesterday's mail.

They should help swell up the prize table a bit!!

See you soon!

--Dawg

Ammo loaded and looking forward to this one! The Riders Of Chaos will be at this one in FORCE! Shooting Pale Rider loads, but what category?

Scotsman

Ammo loaded and looking forward to this one! The Riders Of Chaos will be at this one in FORCE! Shooting Pale Rider loads, but what category?

Scotsman

Pale Rider! It's a duelist category and you can still dress with all the CC stuff which I'm sure you will! :P

Really glad to have you two shootin with us!

Mingo's guns & ammo again, Deuce????????

Inquiring minds wanna know!

--Dawg

Really glad to have you two shootin with us!

Mingo's guns & ammo again, Deuce????????

Inquiring minds wanna know!

--Dawg

He's world famous Deuce Stevens!!! Of course he gets to borrow guns and ammo then return them dirty so Mingo can clean them. I'd shoot BP all the time if I had a pet midget to clean my guns and load my ammo. :);):)

Heeee Haaaa..Lets set the record straight.. :blink: On Oct 11, I have a Downs Syndrome walk , Step Up for Downs Syndrome..With My Grandson Geino.. :wub: It is a Fund raiser.. ^_^ What better way to honor Gaslight than to have a World Class Shooter, Useing My Guns and Ammo in my sted. :blush: And my Friend "Doots" the bullet caster, will surely compensate me..LOL..

Heeee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa..Lets set the record straight.. :blink: On Oct 11, I have a Downs Syndrome walk , Step Up for Downs Syndrome..With My Grandson Geino.. :wub: It is a Fund raiser.. ^_^ What better way to honor Gaslight than to have a World Class Shooter, Useing My Guns and Ammo in my sted. :blush: And my Friend "Doots" the bullet caster, will surely compensate me..LOL..

I forget that you and Deuce make up the West Michigan bullet mafia.

Too bad ya can't make it Mingo but what you're doing is a far better cause than just sending bullets downrange. Good luck with the walk for Downs syndrome.

Rye ;)

We'll miss ya Mingo.

Really great that you are spending your time for such a good cause.

--Dawg

Heee Haaa.. P-Dawg..My hands and thumb have healed.. :) minor problem with fingers locking on right hand.. <_< but thats a ez fix. :unsure: I have switch back to DUELIST.. :wub: SOOOOO when you see your pard Rye Miles .. Tell him Mingo says "say When".. :P You all have a Fun Shoot .Make Lots Of Smoke :D

Heee Haaa.. P-Dawg..My hands and thumb have healed.. :) minor problem with fingers locking on right hand.. <_< but thats a ez fix. :unsure: I have switch back to DUELIST.. :wub: SOOOOO when you see your pard Rye Miles .. Tell him Mingo says "say When".. :P You all have a Fun Shoot .Make Lots Of Smoke :D

WHEN!!! :P

Hey guys get those applications in, shoot me an email if you haven't mailed it yet..you can pay at the shoot! Can't think of a better way to break in the Gaslight Theater than with lots of SMOKE!!! Really looking forward to the shoot!! Good food, Good times, good friends !!!

See ya there!! Curtice & Cate!!

looks like Ill be able to make it.......app in the morning mail :)

Hey you gonna cook some of those awesome ribs!!! :P Rye

Hombre, we're might I find one of these midgets that you and Duece speak of?

There is only one. Mingo our personal attack midget. He is not for sale or rent though. You will have to find you own. I wish you luck, There are not that many Irish Italian hippie biker attack midgets to be had in this world.

Hey you gonna cook some of those awesome ribs!!! :P Rye

I wish I could....but I gotta get home and make chilli for the match at Piqua on Sunday.

Archived