SASS Wire Forum

Reloading service

Nota John, SASS #51089L

Check with www.ammodirect.com. They used to provide such a service, but I haven't been on their web site in over a decade because I roll all my own.

I believe Ammo Direct blew up about two years ago and have yet to re-open.

Check with www.ammodirect.com. They used to provide such a service, but I haven't been on their web site in over a decade because I roll all my own.

I believe Ammo Direct blew up about two years ago and have yet to re-open.

you are correct

I use to use "PBR Ammo" down in Buda, Tx. Very reliable, great ammo, expect some delays due to shortages for some calibers!

Talk around with folks at your club. You might find a pard who would be willing to load up some for you for a small acknowledgement if you provide the components. I have also been known to let friends come over and just use my machine to load up ammo using their own stuff. That usually costs about a six-pack that I can enjoy later while watching a football game or some such thing.

http://gunfirearms.com He is in Florida and I have used his service with no problems. A local would save you shipping haz-mat etc.

Hazmat on reloaded ammo?

Perds,

Thanks for all your responses. I do my own reloading, but have a pard that has stopped CAS shooting due to the cost and poor availability of cartridges. He does not want to do his own reloading due to time constraints. I will copy the posts and forward them on to him. Hopefully he will contact one of these reloading services and get back into the game. Thanks again for your responses. Nota John

Give me an email and I will discuss this with you. I am a certified cowboy armorer and reloader. My email is basscop@bellsouth.net

Archived