SASS Wire Forum

GEAUX TIGERS

Hoss

Ha. Ha. <_<

Laugh it up while you are able.

This is a rebuilding year and we are only gonna get better (anything is better than it taking OT to beat LA Monroe last year) and next year you get to come to OUR house. Besides, we might surprise you. Probably won't win, but we might still surprise you.

If I can survive the Doug Barfield era, Gene Chizik will be a cakewalk.

War Eagle

Yep....I'm all for Geaux Tigers and such....but I sure have a concern about the next Bengal Tigers game. We play Georgia at UGA stadium. So far this year, all LSU has played are two of the members of the Our Lady of Blind & Cripple Children's Conference....not much of a challenge. Auburn should be a better test for LSU....I don't think they are gonna be able to just look past Auburn...LSU has had some surprises at the War Chicken...er I mean War Eagle....or was is Auburn stadium.. Georgia, on the other hand, has played Clemson and South Carolina....neither game was a cake walk and their team has been tested....not so much for LSU. And this weekend Georgia is playing North Texas Mean Green at home...no road trip. Should be an easy game for them and they'll be rested up for LSU.

To make matters worse I live just 20 miles from UGA stadium and I've got about 200 co-workers to deal with. Imagine, not ONE of them has an LSU spirit banner on their office wall. If LSU loses to Georgia I'm gonna have to take a few days off......locking my office door first. We'll just have to see how it all plays out.

Kajun

Yep....I'm with you charlietwogunz. I'm leaving in the morning to drive to north Louisiana to shoot the Hellfire match so I'm going to be out of town. A salesman called me this morning and asked me if I wanted two tickets for the LSU / UGA game on Saturday. Mind you I live on 20 miles from the stadium. Conundrum.

I hope I'll be around a TV on Sat. afternoon about 2:30pm CST and can get CBS to watch the game.

KK, We will see you at Hellfire! Have CBS station in Monroe. No prob if in motel.

Good news...thanks. I will be at the "headquarters" hotel in Jonesboro.

Is LSU gonna have enough bail money lined up to put together a team?

Yep....LSU has a printing press on campus and UGA and Athens popo still take Confederate money for bail payments...so the Bayou Bengels got it covered :D :D

That's the most cliched phrase in college football.

But after going winless in conference and having to go into OT to beat LA- Monroe (THAT's when I knew he was gone) last year, I feel comfortable with using it.

The good news it there's no place to go but up. We had a bye week this week and we are already doing better than last year. Losing to LSU by 14 isn't that bad considering what where they were last year. I figure something like 7-5, 8-4 if we catch a few breaks, and I think they will continue to improve. Once the new QB gets some seasoning and in game experience, he should be something special. He's got a real touch on the long ball and he's got a couple receivers on the team that have the speed and hands to make that a legitimate threat.

Yep....I'm all for Geaux Tigers and such....but I sure have a concern about the next Bengal Tigers game. We play Georgia at UGA stadium. So far this year, all LSU has played are two of the members of the Our Lady of Blind & Cripple Children's Conference....not much of a challenge. Auburn should be a better test for LSU....I don't think they are gonna be able to just look past Auburn...LSU has had some surprises at the War Chicken...er I mean War Eagle....or was is Auburn stadium.. Georgia, on the other hand, has played Clemson and South Carolina....neither game was a cake walk and their team has been tested....not so much for LSU. And this weekend Georgia is playing North Texas Mean Green at home...no road trip. Should be an easy game for them and they'll be rested up for LSU.

To make matters worse I live just 20 miles from UGA stadium and I've got about 200 co-workers to deal with. Imagine, not ONE of them has an LSU spirit banner on their office wall. If LSU loses to Georgia I'm gonna have to take a few days off......locking my office door first. We'll just have to see how it all plays out.

Kajun

Well, we saw!

LSU should have a "left corner back" burning party.

NO. That won't be necessary. He got burned for 14 easy points as it was.

The position was really poorly played.

I think Les Miles is the one who said that the big teams in the SEC don't rebuild, they reload.

If you're and SEC coach and you're rebuilding, you either just got the job or you're looking for a new one!!

Archived