SASS Wire Forum

Johnny Football vs Bama

Utah Bob #35998

I watched about 5 minutes and saw the bump that Alabama gave an A&M receiver in which it was announced that it was not a foul but they still got a 15 yard penalty.

Football has more funky rules than...............CAS?

I won't go there. I already had one post pulled today.

Lets visit The Ducks and Vols. No fair! Those neon uniforms are blinding and distracting. SOG penalty sez I. :D

IMHO he had a pretty good game. If he can control his antics on and off the field and keep performing at this level he could win a second Heisman.

Like him or not, you gotta say that Johnnie has talent on the gridiron.

He's an a$$. He cost his team the game with a pick six and an INT in the end zone. So he's athletically gifted, lucky.....but not too bright. Meanwhile AJ played an almost error free game, one less TD, but no INTs. I'm very happy we have him and not Johnny.

IMHO he had a pretty good game. If he can control his antics on and off the field and keep performing at this level he could win a second Heisman.

He obviously can't control himself, and worse, doesn't see the need to. No way he gets another Heisman, he won't even be in the running.

Still a young player that needs a lot of maturing. Very talented athlete. Time will tell.

He shouldn’t even be playing. In 2011 the NCAA buried Ohio State for the same infractions and
“Johnny Football” barely got a slap on the wrist. What a freaking joke

He shouldn’t even be playing. In 2011 the NCAA buried Ohio State for the same infractions and

“Johnny Football” barely got a slap on the wrist. What a freaking joke

The big difference here is that the Ohio Pen, oops, State players were caught red (and blue and black) handed, (tatoos and the like are too hard to get off) with the evidence of their pecadillos. They "could not find any direct proof" that Manzel received any compensation. :rolleyes:

I watched the talking heads rave about how well J. Football played for a couple of hours until I stood up an screamed "He lost the game". They seemed to have lost track of that fact.

Hey Noz!! Jake Locker and Chris Johnson played pretty well yesterday too, but the Titans still lost to Texas. <_< The talking heads on the sports shows mostly just talk to, as my grandma used to say, "hear their heads rattle"!

The big difference here is that the Ohio Pen, oops, State players were caught red (and blue and black) handed, (tatoos and the like are too hard to get off) with the evidence of their pecadillos. They "could not find any direct proof" that Manzel received any compensation. :rolleyes:

Keep trying to defend this pompous ass, You can't find what you don't look for. They were not going to tarnish their golden boy. The NCAA is not a court of law and they have a very low standard of proof.

Archived