SASS Wire Forum

Stuff for free!

While out in the country last weekend I happened to look down, and there sitting on(in) the ground was a SR9 magazine, loaded with 8 or 9 rounds. I say in the ground because it was out in west Texas around Lubbock, in that red clay that predominates around there. It had rained at least once since it fell, so it had sunk down about 1/4 inch. It looks to be in good shape, some light surface rust that I will knock off. I'm throwing the ammo away.

Anyway, if you have an SR9 Ruger, and can use this mag, I will send it to you on my dime. The caveat is if you like it, keep it. If not, offer it back to the folks here for the next person to use. If you keep it, offer something else to the wire that costs about the same ($35). Either way, the next shipping is on you.

First one to post to this thread gets it. Let's try and stop all this fussin and fightin that has been going on lately. Can't we all just get along?

This one is gone, look down a couple of posts for the S&W mag.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy, I would like to take you up on that gracious offer.

Yes, I'll abide by your caveat. Please PM with further information.

Happy trails

Quick Draw Grandpa

I have a new USA magazine. IIRC it was for a Smith and Wesson 5906, 9mm, 15rd. The part number on the package is FTC13. I think these also fit the KelTec P-11 and the Marlin Camp Carbine.

First one to say I'll take it here. Same deal as above.

Ok Goody.... I saw this thread and looked around for something to add to it.....hope ya don't mind! I have an unused Kirkpatrick lever wrap for a rifle that I can put in an envelope and send to the first person who says I'll take it here. Same deal as above.

Miss Cubbie

I love this!! This is what it's all about!! Not wanting to add to the confusion, but I wanna play! I have a handmade hat band, made of Arizona rattlesnake skin sewn to brown-dyed deerskin, that I'll send to anyone who wants it.

Hawknose Bill I will take the hatband. Will PM my address to you.

I will offer up a brand new pair of leather cuffs with brass tacks and some stampings. They are medium sized for man or woman

WW

Wagonmaster Ward I Would love the cuffs, I will have to check its condition but i have a 5' long byabout 6" wide Mojave green skin somebody could make a hat band out of possibly and a complete double strong side rig.

I got a set of SAA Colt grips, walnut with nickle medallions. Have not been fitted to a pistols so they will need to be shaved down a bit. Let me know if ya want em.

I have a copy of Ron Harris book "All About Cowboy Action Shooting". Free to anybody with a hgher SASS # than mine. You have to pass it on in a year to somebody with a higher SASS # than yours.

First I want it gets it.

Howdy Lefty. I'll take the 44 speed loaders & pouch if you still have them

Since I have received item from pards on here I have 4 items I am not using.

1 & 2 are 20 ga. belt slides. both brown

3) Faux Ivory Grips for Colt SA 2nd gen.

grips.jpg

4) Belt and 2 holsters for 44 0r 45 caliber. Belt is size 40

holsters.jpg

Billy, My Backarette could sure use one of those 20 gauge slides iffin one still be available. I'll PM ya.

I have a magazine to put on here when I get home from work. Watch for my post.

Ok, here it is. If nobody needs this in a reasonable amount of time, I'll post something else.

One Ramline 25 round mag for a Charter Arms AR-7, .22 cal. Not sure if it fits other brands of AR-7's but it might.

Billy, My Backarette could sure use one of those 20 gauge slides iffin one still be available. I'll PM ya.

I have a magazine to put on here when I get home from work. Watch for my post.

Michigan Slim,

I have one PM me the address if you still need it, if not & someone else does let me know.

Charlie

wow there is some cool stuff coming up, i guess i need to do some digging to offer up something else cause the belt and holsters would allow me to give up my borrowed rig. Im already on the recieving end of one item though.

Archived