SASS Wire Forum

What's the Call?

Griff

Ok, day one of a two day annual match. Shooters endured 5 main stages, long range and various speed events, then 2 stages of Wild Bunch and 2 stages of Plainsman!

Other'n the serious penalty of sore feet, I called it FUN! Some apparently had had enough fun, and called it a day early (?), others noted they had prior commitments, but I didn't hear a single complaint. I do know, that at least on our posse, I never heard any questionable calls. Excellent TOs, and very little herding of cats. I love folks that step up and stage after stage perform posse duties like they enjoyed them!

A Hearty "Well Done" to the crew at LSFSC for and excellent 1st day. Lookin' forward to day two as I soak the dogs in hot water! Hopefully, they'll be up to the task tomorrow!

Wish I was there!

Ok, day one of a two day annual match. Shooters endured 5 main stages, long range and various speed events, then 2 stages of Wild Bunch and 2 stages of Plainsman!

Other'n the serious penalty of sore feet, I called it FUN! Some apparently had had enough fun, and called it a day early (?), others noted they had prior commitments, but I didn't hear a single complaint. I do know, that at least on our posse, I never heard any questionable calls. Excellent TOs, and very little herding of cats. I love folks that step up and stage after stage perform posse duties like they enjoyed them!

A Hearty "Well Done" to the crew at LSFSC for and excellent 1st day. Lookin' forward to day two as I soak the dogs in hot water! Hopefully, they'll be up to the task tomorrow!

Not surprised on bit that things went well and you had a good time there.

Good people there.

When I was 40, sign me up. Today, no way.

This is the dilemma faced by clubs putting on an annual. Stretch it out, and you lose people who can't take time off work. Compress it like this, especially in the summer, and well, ask your dogs.

Newt

When I was 40, sign me up. Today, no way.

This is the dilemma faced by clubs putting on an annual. Stretch it out, and you lose people who can't take time off work. Compress it like this, especially in the summer, and well, ask your dogs.

Newt

Well, the good thing is, one doesn't HAVE to try it all!

call them for a SOG 30 seconds TOOK OFF from their raw time for extra spirit of the Game, and give them a loooooooooooooong night sleep!!!

I'm gonna wait for the official call by PWB on this one. I have no idea what's the penalty for fun and a good time.

The penalty should be is that you have to do it all over again. And, make sure everyone else has as good a time as your did.

Sounds like a P for perfection,and maybe a N for not everything next time.

So there's Griff after the shoot today, walking around doing his best Half-a-Hand Henri imitation. I says "Where in the heck are your shooes?!" My dawgs is yowling says he. Says he gonna make a trip to El Paso City, by the rio Grande, and get him some new stomps. Glad we was outside. ^_^

Archived