SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of tell jokes, I'm gonna tell all y'all a scary story......

IN the truckers world, there is a saying that if you see this huge black devil dog, you're gonna be dead within the week.

I was driving along in Bama, on I-10, heading west and the starts where shining really bright. I saw the shadow of a poplar tree and payed no attention to that as I had seen stuff I had always seen at night. Then I saw this black dog running a ways off. Drove a few miles, and the shadow was still on my hood of my KW. That was strange, and there was that same dog, running along but it's getting closer.

I speed up a bit, just to teach that dog he can't out run this truck ! The tree shadow is still on my hood and the dog is getting closer and is growing in size. Now for some reason, this pisses me off, so I floor it ! Just think, 80 tons traveling west on a rough interstate, at 101 mph ! I looked at the shadow of the tree still on my hood and then I heard this growl. I looked out the passenger window and saw this black dog with red eyes looking at me, trying to get int ! At this time, I am traveling at 109 mph and I shout at the dog, "You want a piece of me, come on !" and reached into my boot and pulled my 16 "Toothpick."

When I looked up the dog was gone, and a closed weight station up ahead, but just past that was a rest area. I pulled into it, got out and looked at the side of my KW. Nothing there I could see, but there was some dog drool on the window. So, after getting back in my truck, I went into the restroom to change my pants !

True story..........I swear on my Father's grave.

BIG annual swap meet today at Walker 47 9 am to 1 pm

we all bring our junk and swap it! never make a dime :lol:

BIG annual swap meet today at Walker 47 9 am to 1 pm

Wish i was closer i really need to swap a few things. Trying to pick up a 73 but lack the funds

we all bring our junk and swap it! never make a dime :lol:

Got some more ZOMBIE shot shells reloaded up.

Tank I got nuff of dim thins' fer a whole pasale of dim ZOMBIES !

Tank dat ought to be nuff.

What say ya Grizz........CPK ?

Need some more coffee , got any left CPK ? :)

Home from the match, and unloaded.

Shot like crap, had fun.

Lots of vids.

Got them on the computer, but uploading will have to wait, I am told I am going to the library now.

As long as you had fun Grizz, that's all that matters. We didn't get anything done on the flower beds and the bbq is still filthy (guess we're cooking the burgers inside tonight on the George Forman), but I did get quite a bit done in the sewing room....

I'm back. Had a good shoot but it was a might chilly. Now gonna unpack and watch the race tonight.

CPK

Dat's rat.....Bambi burgers wharsed down wif some Bulleit ! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmgood ! ;)

Archived