SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

I didn't have any lunch, so I"m heading out now to get pizza.

Let the party begin!!!

Everything tonight is on Evil Dogooder's tab! Calico Mary said so!

That boy just ain't right!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, just got home from work, I'm ready to party!! I was gonna ask, since Grizz insists I'm a lady, if anyone wanted to buy a lady a drink.....

But if we're drinking on the Evil critter's tab, I'll have something REALLY REALLY expensive, and lot's of it!! :D:D:P

I'm ready, Mary lets get this party a going. :D All drinks on Evil's tab.

Lots,and lots of drinks for mary. and a sasperlili for me in a dirty glass .

Hell.....fire dis bad boy up an let's P-A-R-T-Y on da Great Evil One's tab like dey aint not tomarraw !

Grizz.....seein as I don't care fer EYE-tailn foods, tank I'll try a whole pizzer wif a couple bottles of Bulleit ta knock it back, just fer starters............... ;):o:lol::lol:

I hope your not disappointed Padre, but I will tell you this.....ifn' you're familiar with the country song "Takillya makes her clothes fall off".....well......

I'll give you three guesses as to who it was written about!

She is! But Mom's not mature enough yet to know better!!!! :lol: Story for ya, sometimes I shoot Lady Wrangler, Lady B Western, Lady Josey Wales, but my favorite is Lady Gunfighter. First time I ever shot Lady Gunfighter, well, I blame that on takillya and a fella named Red Johnson.....

it's hard enough shooting gunfighter for the first time under any circumstances, doing it with a takillya hangover is insane! Take my word for it...... :blink::wacko::lol:

Well heck fire, I ain't doin that, nope, no sir, no ma'am, not for a million bucks. OK, I will for a million real bucks, but I want to see the cash first.

I'm easy, but I ain't cheap.

Hey, at least I didn't say you had to shave the beard......

Which reminds me, a little while ago we saw that commercial for "NoNo" hair removal.....could someone please explain to me why any sane man would want to shave his chest......EEEEWWWW!!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Dave don't go to lying, we know you work cheap, other wise you would be rich off of your videos.

If I can ever work out the timing, I actually do have a video project that will pay off, not with cash, but with deep deep discounts on products. I'm just to busy to get it done.

As far as shaving the chest, ain't no freaking way. Bad enough when I have to get an EKG and they shave little spots all over.

Heck with pizza, More drinks for everyone on Evils tab. :)

A double for Calico. and Grizzly.

Apache Hawk, Is it true if Mary is drunk she will dance on the table? :)

Shore nuff is padre.....I got da tintypes ta say otherwize ifn' she takes ta denyin' it ! ;)

As best I can member, had a rat good time dat night. ;)

A hell of a hangover da next day ! :wacko:

Whew!!! Har we go pass me dat bottle of Bulleit Hawk old pard I gotta get ready fer a shoot tomarrow.. Gonna do a half packing of stuff in case it's canceled. It's sleeting out right now. But tamarrow looks better.

Padre I like yore line: "Living life in my rocking chair". I have this old rocking chair that I got at a garage sale. I keep it in the man cave/reloading room and it suits me just fine.

CPK

So you want us to go shoot while you come get some work done on Pit Bull Tex's quilt, finish cleaning out the flower beds, and clean the bbq grill? While you're at it, can you fix the leaky faucet in the kitchen and do a few loads of laundry and the grocery shopping too???

Archived