SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

Buick and I will be spending some time in some hot tubs the first week of May....but I'm hoping there won't be any snow.....might make all the hiking we'll be doing first a little on the difficult side!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know what else is nice with the snow falling all around ya? Sitting in an outdoor hot tub. Then every now and again ya jump out, roll around in the snow and then jump back in the tub.

i done that a few times. But BBC a natural hot springs beats a hot tub . But ya gotta be nekkid to get the whole effect

Ya know what else is nice with the snow falling all around ya? Sitting in an outdoor hot tub. Then every now and again ya jump out, roll around in the snow and then jump back in the tub.

i done that a few times. But a natural hot springs beats a hot tub . But ya gotta be nekkid to get the whole effect

Buick and I will be spending some time in some hot tubs the first week of May....but I'm hoping there won't be any snow.....might make all the hiking we'll be doing first a little on the difficult side!

Snow shoes always help :)

I wanna listen ta sum ol cowboy campfire music tanight.

Heck, CPK.....grab a bottle, put in on dat Evil criiters tab, whar ever he's got off ta, an pull up a chair....

We'll put our feets up, spurs an all, on da table, slap our legs in time an listen ta some cowboy singing !

Count me in Pard ! ;)

Snow shoes always help :)

Don't have any......and we delayed the trip for a month past our anniversary to reduce the chances of needing any snow shoes!

Nope sitting here with her in my arms watching the flakes come down. Internally happy just frustrated with life right now. Take two steps forward and get kicked back five.

Dat's da way life is pup.

Din just as sudden, ya leap ahead 15 steps !

Don't make no sense, no rhyme or reason to it.

Hope things work out fer ya.

I don't think Buick and I will be nekkid in the hot tubs.....we might not be completely alone....

Hey if the look is their fault. Be kind and offer your bottle so they can drown the image out

Don't have any......and we delayed the trip for a month past our anniversary to reduce the chances of needing any snow shoes!

Is ok they are easy to make you just need a limber pole some raw hide strings and a pair of cats. Preferably Persian

A feller I used to work for, he was a retired submariner, he always said 'well, if they ain't seen it before, they won't know what it is, and if they have seen one before, it shouldn't be no big deal'

And then you'll blink and she'll be away at college.

About three weeks til I fly to Ohio to drive back with my baby girl. We have fun on road trips, we talk with accents, folks at truck stops look at us weird.

An next thin' ya know, de'll be callin' ya Grandpaw an meanin' it !

Bottle? Bottle of what? We are going to Utah......aren't interesting bottles kinda hard to find there??

You can get them but the pickins pretty slim

Is ok they are easy to make you just need a limber pole some raw hide strings and a pair of cats. Preferably Persian

I am NOT using poor kitties as snow shoes!!!! You are such a meanie, I guess you must be the real Evil critter.....all that buyin' drinks stuff was just to confuse us.....

Don't worry, everyone else will be nekkid too

Not me....be wearin' my boots, rig an hat......gotz ta be well dressed nekkid cowboy ! ;)

Of course ya bring iron to the hot tub. I've seen afew too many movies where the nice innocent hot tubber gets attacked by a bear or gator or vampire or zombie. Its the only reason to own a plastic gun

I don't go for the plastic guns but i have a war hawk, and a 16" toothpick. That's good enough

I don't think I have to worry about gators in Utah...vampires nowadays just sparkle, they don't do much else....that leaves bears and zombies.....how many of those do they have in Utah??

I don't go for the plastic guns but i have a war hawk, and a 16" toothpick. That's good enough

Got one of each, plus a scalpin' knife an know how der used to boot !

May have to consider smuggling our own in.....

You can get just about anything you want in salt lake but the smaller the Towns the harder it gets to find anything

I don't think I have to worry about gators in Utah...vampires nowadays just sparkle, they don't do much else....that leaves bears and zombies.....how many of those do they have in Utah??

Obviously you don't travel to Utah much :)

Nope, haven't been to Utah since I was a kid. Went to Provo and Salt Lake back then, but this trip we ain't going to either one. We'll be at Bryce Canyon, Escalante-Grand Staircase, Capitol Reef, Monument Valley, Canyonlands, and Arches. But all this reminds me, I better be getting out my bathing suit this weekend and make sure it still fits....

. But all this reminds me, I better be getting out my bathing suit this weekend and make sure it still fits....

Wow so many things to say on that one.... None of them very nice though. So I'll just say good luck and I'm sure Buick will find you beautiful in it.... Or out of it for that matter

I'll have 4 fingers of Bulleit and beer for my horse :D just finished testing my last tutoring student today.

speaking of bath-ing-suit ,,,, swim lessons begin another season next week. eee haaaww!

Archived