SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Buick, the man just wants to go do a little shooting, but Noooooooo,

Heck fire, I got a chore list a mile long and Miz Grizz can't wait to get me out of the house tomorrow morning. Says something about I'm more civilized when I get home from shooting or some such.

BOTTLES! Get Buick a bottle of whatever he wants on my tab, poor man deserves it! He might could use some salve for his back to the way Calico has been cracking the whip! :D

Geez, is everybody shooting tomorrow except me and Buick?? Boy, I'm sure gonna be lonely....Saloon will be empty all day.... :(

Nope our shoot was canceled :( plus the truck i was going to look at was sold while i was on the way to see it. reason enough to get all lit up tonight, not that I'm going to the mrs is in need of baby free time, so i sent her out for a few hours.

I've had a tough enough week already so gladly put all the drinks on my tab. A barrel of tequila for mary, your welcome fellas.

One shot of bullit for Apache chicken

Two bottles for the bar flys to drink in front of him.

Grizz gets anything he wants

Cheyenne gets a thimble of milk

Padre gets all the sassy sause he can drink.

Chilli gets a bottle of beer with a chilli in it too

Nope our shoot was canceled :( plus the truck i was going to look at was sold while i was on the way to see it. reason enough to get all lit up tonight, not that I'm going to the mrs is in need of baby free time, so i sent her out for a few hours.

I've had a though enough week already so gladly put all the drinks on my tab. A barrel of tequila for mary, your welcome fellas.

Who the heck are you and what did you do with my Evil critter???? :huh:

Whew!!! Har we go pass me dat bottle of Bulleit Hawk old pard I gotta get ready fer a shoot tomarrow.. Gonna do a half packing of stuff in case it's canceled. It's sleeting out right now. But tamarrow looks better.

Padre I like yore line: "Living life in my rocking chair". I have this old rocking chair that I got at a garage sale. I keep it in the man cave/reloading room and it suits me just fine.

CPK

Heck, CPK.....dat match up in St. Cloud done went an got it's self cancelled.

All acount of da no acount SNOW ! :angry::angry::angry:

Weather guessers say it aint gonna warm up any time soon ! :blink:

Maybe I'll git ta bust a cap bout July when da State Match rounds round ! :(

Who the heck are you and what did you do with my Evil critter???? :huh:

Let's put it this way the six inches of snow i danced up couldn't even cheer me up

You're buying drinks, even for ME, and snow ain't cheerin' you up.....

Yep fellas, we got an imposter on our hands!!!! Anyone know where the real Evil critter got off to????

(Seriously, I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad week, hope things get better for you and when are we getting new pics of the little angel?)

I've had a tough enough week already so gladly put all the drinks on my tab. A barrel of tequila for mary, your welcome fellas.

Chilli gets a bottle of beer with a chilli in it too

Dat's "Mr." Chicken Hawk to ta, youngin' !

An I likes dat eat flies two........

Poor Grizz needs some ear plugs and what ever he needs to drink, on yur tab of course.

Don't ya go aworryin' bout my hombre Chili Pepper Kid.....he can drink wif me, even ifin' I have ta force yur name on dat tab ta do it ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's put it this way the six inches of snow i danced up couldn't even cheer me up

Gittin' to ta, aint it bud ? ! <_<

You're buying drinks, even for ME, and snow ain't cheerin' you up.....

Yep fellas, we got an imposter on our hands!!!! Anyone know where the real Evil critter got off to????

(Seriously, I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad week, hope things get better for you and when are we getting new pics of the little angel?)

Yup......we want ta see some new pics of her ! ^_^

Nope sitting here with her in my arms watching the flakes come down. Internally happy just frustrated with life right now. Take two steps forward and get kicked back five.

We've all been there....

Since you're on daddy duty tonight, have a sarsaparilla on me ;)

Aw your just trying to butter me up so i don't start dancing again

Dance all ya want, the snow's gonna stay up there at least for the weekend, it's supposed to be in the low 60s here tomorrow, and almost as nice on Sunday! :D

Snow up in the mountains is fine with me, down here on the flats, not so much as it can interfere with me getting to go shoot.

And I get really grouchy when I can't go shoot.

Dance all ya want, the snow's gonna stay up there at least for the weekend, it's supposed to be in the low 60s here tomorrow, and almost as nice on Sunday! :D

Silly lady when will you learn ? It could be 110°, when i dance..... It snows

I have a few pics I'll be sending you guy s she is growing fast.

They tend to do that!!! Enjoy this while you can....before you know it she'll be too big to be laying in daddy's arms....

And then you'll blink and she'll be away at college.

About three weeks til I fly to Ohio to drive back with my baby girl. We have fun on road trips, we talk with accents, folks at truck stops look at us weird.

Silly lady when will you learn ? It could be 110°, when i dance..... It snows

Ifn' you mess up Grizz's shoot tomorrow, don't come cryin' to me ifn' ya don't like the consequences!! I wouldn't wanna make him mad....

Ice cream would be nice. If i didn't have the carpet burners id be out at my dads farm sitting in front of a bonfire eating ice cream as the snow fell all around

Ya know what else is nice with the snow falling all around ya? Sitting in an outdoor hot tub. Then every now and again ya jump out, roll around in the snow and then jump back in the tub.

He can come out to the farm tomorrow and shoot with me. I've rigged up some trick shots for the side matches for state. Want to try a few of then out see how they work

Archived