SASS Wire Forum

New York - "gun toting tea party psychotards" alert!

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

:huh: saw this on FB: https://www.facebook.com/SteveMcNY/posts/543775798978567

same is below for those without FB...

Please if you have a minute, read what I'm sharing from the Guns Across America - New York page has posted. I spoke with JJ today about this and said I thought the best thing was to let the people know what the Alderman, David Marston from Hudson said to her. You can feel the seething contempt from this clown.
Here's his email because after reading his tirade, you might want to send him a note.
AldermanMarston@cityofhudson.org

From JJ. (who, by the way was the organizer of the first rally in Albany back in January.)

As most of you know, the City of Hudson in Columbia County is discussing a City-Wide Gun Ban. No weapons would be allowed on ANY city-owned property. As State Organizer AND a resident of Columbia County, I WILL be at the meeting of Hudson's Legal Committee tomorrow night when they address this issue. About a week ago, I forwarded the very poignant letter from the Saratoga Deputy, to the Mayor and Alderman of Hudson, and stated that this was an example of how the majority of LEOs feel about the sad state of our country. I received a response from Alderman Dave Marston, and the guy just went OFF ! I am posting the exchange between myself and Mr. Marsten here for your opinions.

dave marston <dave.marston@gmail.com>
Feb 19 (7 days ago)

to me
What is this? Is this about the Pledge of Allegiance or the S.A.F.E. act? Is it a personal essay submission? I'm not clear why I was sent this and what purposes it purports to serve? Please Advise.

David Marston.

Joanna Johnson-Smith <pactjj@gmail.com>
Feb 19 (7 days ago)

to dave
Dear Mr. Marston, This was sent to you as an Alderman of the City of Hudson, so you can see where 98% of NY Law Enforcement stand on the NY Safe Act before your Legal Committee decides to impose a Total Gun Ban in your city. The VERY few Law Enforcement Officers that support the Safe Act, about 2%, are all Democrats and Liberals who have never given a donkey's behind about the Constitutional Rights of the people who employ them. Patriotic Americans like the Deputy who wrote this letter, are incensed over the State and Federal attempts to disarm law-abiding Americans and spit on the Constitution. We all know what the REAL agenda is, and we will never allow it. Many of us will be at the meeting in Hudson on 2-27-2013 to make certain our voices are heard.
Respectfully,
JJ. Johnson-Smith NYS Organizer for Gun Rights Across America
New Lebanon,N.Y

David Marston <dave.marston@gmail.com>
Feb 22 (4 days ago)

to me
Dear Joanna Johnson-Smith,

Its really neat that all you gun toting tea party psychotards are so interested in the goings on of our little City, even though I find it amazing that you don't have any other pressing issues before you in New Lebanon. On the other hand, I guess its not surprising, considering you ideologues aren't interested in actual policy, but rather grandstanding on mythical narratives of victimization.

Two things: The only spit here is the white stuff frothing on the ends of that rotten little mouth of yours from which you spew this hateful ignorant trash. And a donkeys behind? The rabid ignorance of the fringe is best illustrated by its sad metaphors, I mean seriously, thank you for the laughs.

By all means, come on down, we'll be happy to beat you barbarians back with the clubs of reason & responsibility, radical lunatics that you are. And say, a quick ProTip, since you're the "organizer" for unemployed guns nuts USA. Next time you think these unhinged rants will change the mind of anyone who has even a modicum of intelligence, you might instead just go back down into your basement & watch another episode of wheel-of-fortune. It'll certainly be just as effective. Remember: there are millions of Eagle Scout God Worshiping Patriots who find you & your radical ilk as disgraceful to American Democracy as the Brown Shirt jackboots you act like. I happen to be just one of them. Good Luck.

Best Regards,
David Marston.

Wow...GG ~ :FlagAm:

I was at a complete loss for words after reading that. All I can say is WOW :blink::o , now there is a politician who is really taking his constituents opinions into consideration (drip the sarcasm here)

JEL

It isnt much better here in Austin Texas. The current city council is trying to out liberal all other cities in US. sad, and I fear for our country. If I can again ask, all of us, should and must hand write letters to all our state, and federal reps. We must call and visit our local reps. They need to hear from all of us, often and using thoughtful arguements.

Muleshoe

"Wow" does not cover it.

But I can't use the right words or I'd violate Wire guidelines.

This man has no business being an elected official. His bias against law abiding citizens who happen to be legal firearms owners is both disgusting and dangerous. If I lived in that town I'd be calling for a recall.

"Wow" does not cover it.

This man has no business being an elected official. His bias against law abiding citizens who happen to be legal firearms owners is both disgusting and dangerous. If I lived in that town I'd be calling for a recall.

This is why ' wow' is the expression I chose ;)

GG

Brown shirted jackboots interesting I believe this exchange should be forwarded to every law enforcement and government official and employee in the entire state of new york from the governor all the way down to the local waste water managers of so they can see how this alderman behaves. And they say all of us that own the evil black rifles are psychos. I agree all I can come up with is WOW!!!!!!!

"Wow" does not cover it.

What you meant to say is David Marston is an asshole?

Here's his email:

AldermanMarston@cityofhudson.org

Here's a website:

http://cityofhudson.org/content/Offices/Homepage/:item=1&field=officials;/content/Officials/View/31

I recommend we email the whole lot of them in mass to attempt to crash their server.

http://gossipsofrivertown.blogspot.com/

Archived