SASS Wire Forum

Overtook! ...no 'bout to it...

Oklahomabound

...Okie Sawbones, blabber fingers that he is!!!!

...yep! He's proved it fer a fact!!!

Whatadid he say?

...I'm being overtook, caught up with, soon to be bypassed, fallin' by the wayside,.... <_<

Okie can make a run then. Probably add fifty or sixty new postings.

I'm thinking Stanford might make him squeal a little too.

...we be thinkin' the same thing!!!

...and Okie's edgin' closer all the time...

...he may be in stealth mode... <_<

Rookies! :D/>

Before the powers that be rearranged the site I was over 25,000 and had to start over. I think there were only two people ahead of me at the time.

It stopped being a challenge after awhile when I was accused of being a gamer. :P/>

Looks like BMC is way out in front nowadays.

He moved to Japan and married a rich electronics manufacturer's widow. I still get Christmas cards from him, and a couple of years ago he adopted one of Blue's pups, a female he named Yuki Clorinda.

He may stay in touch with Cherokee Katehouse Cat, but she don't show up anymore since "the incident".

...I gotta invite to the west side of the Pacific a long time ago, and it was a land far, far away... <_<

...Okie is still closin' in and will do the overtook thing soon...

...he slowed down to watch college football... <_<

...Okie is still closin' in and will do the overtook thing soon...

...he slowed down to watch college football... dry.gif

Had a power outage today the whole first half of the Alabama game. :angry:/>

OMG!

My husband thinks I spend too much time here. rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Regards,

Allie Mo

So do Lady Hawk !

Just simply tell her, I'm in my happy place an call me when supper's ready !

Not much difference. Unfortunately, I don't have the original post. Do you? "Gay PC crap" is still a reprehensible comment. Thanks for admitting the gist of what you wrote. Yes, you apologized to me. You did not admit fault online.

I do have your PMs.

How about you ignore me and I'll do the same!

Again, I'd rather you just leave me alone!

Ditto.

GG

Done deal?

If so, thank you!

Done deal indeed.

GG

OMG!

My husband thinks I spend too much time here. :rolleyes:/>/>/> ;)/>/>/>

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hmmmmmm.... :D/>/>/>

GG

"Man of your word, NOT, I see!

BTW, the "Ignore" function does not work when people quote you and you have your settings to send that to your in box.

"Man of your word, NOT, I see!

BTW, the "Ignore" function does not work when people quote you fand you have your settings to send that to your in box.

Oh my...you have issues ma'am. Was just playing along.....lighten up. Merry Christmas to ya. ;)

GG

Hey............whar da hell is Okie ? !

Any body seen hide or hair of 'em ?

Bet he's belly up at da bar agin !

Please leave me alone!

I didn't do anything to you :lol:/> YOU were the on that was the aggressor on the quotes in the thread that YOU attacked me one (and were wrong too).

All I posted on this thread was 'Hmmmmm....:D/> "...only YOU would find some issue with that in a negative way. Weird....you can dish it, but can't take it....but my post wasn't dishing anything mailiciously to you.

Fair 'nuff - I won't respond to any of your posts unless I disagree and wish to share my opinion...of which I am allowed to do so as long as I abide by the SASS Wire guidlines.

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

maybe i should be too :rolleyes:/>

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>

I didn't do anything to you :lol:/>/> YOU were the on that was the aggressor on the quotes in the thread that YOU attacked me one (and were wrong too).

All I posted on this thread was 'Hmmmmm....:D/>/> "...only YOU would find some issue with that in a negative way. Weird....you can dish it, but can't take it....but my post wasn't dishing anything mailiciously to you.

Fair 'nuff - I won't respond to any of your posts unless I disagree and wish to share my opinion...of which I am allowed to do so as long as I abide by the SASS Wire guidlines.

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>/>

I thought you agreed to leave me alone. Responding to my posts doesn't seem to abide with that. Your protests of innocence might work for someone who has not been your target. You've been digging at me for a year because I didn't like your homophobic comment.

Again I ask, please leave me alone as I thought you agreed to do.

I thought you agreed to leave me alone. Responding to my posts doesn't seem to abide with that. Your protests of innocence might work for someone who has not been your target. You've been digging at me for a year because I didn't like your homophobic comment.

'homophobic' comment??? 'target'??? ...Go see a therapist.

GG ~ :FlagAm:/>/>

...I gotta invite to the west side of the Pacific a long time ago, and it was a land far, far away... <_</>

I won a couple of all expense paid vacations there back in the '60s. Nice place except for the people, the weather, the terrain, the critters, and the amenities. Real leisure paradise other than that.

Hey now! I spent the last three hours at the gun club board meeting, protecting the rights of the cowboy club. These meetings are boooooooring.:blink:/>

Perhaps you need to do a little self-introspection. It seems you have problems with a lot of people, like Gunner, Manatee, me, and many others. You took me to task because I called you Mo instead of Allie Mo, a totally innocent act. Like I told you in private, people call me Bones, Sawbones, Okie -- why would I find offense at that? You need to ask yourself why YOU seem to have so many problems with folks, and yet you are always the victim. I say this without any vitriol, just something for you to ponder on. :huh:/>

Archived