SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

I'll tell ya who needed slapped today--about a dozen 3rd graders!! :angry: my solution was to grab two at a time -- one in each hand -- and knock their heads together...in my mind anyway. And not one cent district pay raise since I started 07. At least they didn't kill each other. Is that like any landing is a good landing? I wish they had cameras in the classroom so their parents would see what really goes on... granted some might not give a darn.

while I'm on a roll--filled up the Cadi this afternoon and 16 gal was $75. :blink: holy moly

Many years ago I taught a jr boys Sunday school class. In the class was the youngest son of a friend of mine who was a bit of a handful at times. This one Sunday morning he was in typical form and pulled out a pocket knife. He never opened the blade, but still it was a disruption, so I asked for it. He refused. I told him to come out in the hall with me, he refused. So I sent another boy to get his father, and I swept the kid up and carried him out of class under my arm and met his dad in the furnace room. Never had a lick of trouble out of any of the boys after that.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell ya who needed slapped today--about a dozen 3rd graders!! :angry: my solution was to grab two at a time -- one in each hand -- and knock their heads together...in my mind anyway. And not one cent district pay raise since I started 07. At least they didn't kill each other. Is that like any landing is a good landing? I wish they had cameras in the classroom so their parents would see what really goes on... granted some might not give a darn.

while I'm on a roll--filled up the Cadi this afternoon and 16 gal was $75. :blink: holy moly

Sorry you had such a day. It's unfortunate that teachers get the bad rap for poorly behaved kids. Have some takillya on my tab, CC.

Yea Grizz......snapp to it......ya hearded da lady ! lol

Holy cow Hawk, I read that and thought y'all said something about a bearded lady - so had to read it again.....

Lawdy have mercy! start me with 4 fingers pleeze :) add some lime and blue caracao and the rocks and I'm good to go for mabe 20 min. :lol: keep em comin[

ferget it Grizz---them kinda gals cost too much :P

Who is this Temperance gal yer talkin about?

She's the lead character on Bones...you know, the show about the forensic anthropologist and the FBI agent... ;)

Nope still missing one boot and my hat from last night. Ya really dont want to know where i found my spurs!!!!!!

OK, lets fire this shindig up again, who's up for a shot of takillya?

Heck yeah, and keep it coming! Nebraska (GO BIG RED) is down at the half, make mine a double! :angry::angry::angry:

Oh who cares we be dancing on the tables in just hats and chaps again wwwwooooo hooioioooo

Moon walking down the bar

Pass the bottles

And the worm

Shots for everybody!!!!!

Go whoever is playing nebraska!

bbl, gotta go help miz grizz with some baking.

You are SO gonna pay for that!!!! Just who the heck do you want me to root for, CU???? That ain't NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS gonna happen!

You better not have taken the takillya bottle with you, you do NOT want me comin' to look for it in the mood I'm in :angry:

I gave my friend a b'day card with a young Clint Eastwood on the front--inside it said "for your b'day, GET ROWDY!"

BTW put hold fee on an apartment today! Will be living in Tustin Nov 1 near the Old Town by the 5 fwy @ Newport Ave closer to daughter in Orange and work in Santa Ana. Wanted to get out of Anaheim after 30 yrs.

I thunk Calico already has.

I ain't gettin' rowdy, I'm getting drunk, it's time to get that ole rum bottle out again....and not just in the Saloon.... :wacko:

BTW put hold fee on an apartment today! Will be living in Tustin Nov 1 near the Old Town by the 5 fwy @ Newport Ave closer to daughter in Orange and work in Santa Ana. Wanted to get out of Anaheim after 30 yrs.

Good luck to you in your new adventures.

You are SO gonna pay for that!!!! Just who the heck do you want me to root for, CU???? That ain't NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS gonna happen!

You better not have taken the takillya bottle with you, you do NOT want me comin' to look for it in the mood I'm in :angry:

I had to peel and slice apples.

The house sure smells good.

Caramel Apple Bars, gluten free magic cookie bars, and cinnamon roll vanilla pumpkin cake.

yum yum.

She's the lead character on Bones...you know, the show about the forensic anthropologist and the FBI agent... ;)

GRRRRRRR......................(pant.......PANT !)

She's some kinda hot, dat Temperance Bones Lady wimmin type female !

Wonder ifin' she any kind of good cook.......got da looks fer it ! lol

I ain't gettin' rowdy, I'm getting drunk, it's time to get that ole rum bottle out again....and not just in the Saloon.... :wacko:

Well.......

Won't be long now till she's dancin' on dim tables........................AGIN ! lol

Well.......

Won't be long now till she's dancin' on dim tables........................AGIN ! lol

I ain't in no mood for no dancin' tonight, ain't you payin' any attention to the scoreboard? And NC State is just about to beat FSU, so now Buick's pissed off too :angry:

Oh, and GO OHIO STATE!

Hey Calico, you know what the N on Nebraska's helmets stands for?

Knowledge.

Sir, does the phrase "SMOOTCH MY DONKEY" ring any bells????? :angry::angry::angry:

Uh.....Grizz....just one word to da wise...........

HIDE !

Archived