SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

Oh who cares we be dancing on the tables in just hats and chaps again wwwwooooo hooioioooo

Moon walking down the bar

Pass the bottles

And the worm

Shots for everybody!!!!!

Oh Great Evil One..............

NOW YA TALKIN' ! lol

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I got three kinds of tasty baked goods I can offer her to calm her temper, might even have some distilled spirits down in the basement...

Grizz......unless ya got dim fancy chock-o-lates you best forgit tryin to calm her nerves !

And dim distilled spirits ta got to give her..........IS YOU ASKIN' FER A SCALPIN" ! ?

Hawk, I'm bald, my scalp ain't fit to hang in anyones lodge.

Calico, I am sorry that your team lost.

I am not sorry that Nebraska lost.

That the two are one and the same is confusing at best.

Hawk, I'm bald, my scalp ain't fit to hang in anyones lodge.

Calico, I am sorry that your team lost.

I am not sorry that Nebraska lost.

That the two are one and the same is confusing at best.

Yup.....Dat'll git da job done !

Bet she's headin' over rat now ! YIKES ! !

We're gonna have to set up one a' those new fangled huntin' cameras outside Grizz's house to catch the action!

:lol:

We're gonna have to set up one a' those new fangled huntin' cameras outside Grizz's house to catch the action!

Oh Lawdy.....da pictures it wood take ! ! !

She lives prolly about an hour away, I don't reckon she'd ride that far in the cold weather tonight, so I reckon I'm safe for now....

Now at the next match we both happen to be at, I think I might want to wear body armor!

Now if'n it stays cold, I might really be in luck, Calico don't shoot when it's cold, and by spring she might have forgotten!

Of course by then I'll have done many more things to make her mad, so I reckon I'm in trouble no matter how you look at it.

Now if'n it stays cold, I might really be in luck, Calico don't shoot when it's cold, and by spring she might have forgotten!

Of course by then I'll have done many more things to make her mad, so I reckon I'm in trouble no matter how you look at it.

Ha ha ha .............

Looks like ya just can't win now can ya Grizz !

Fer all you folks in the snow belt.

FOR RENT

A BRIGHT LITTLE RED SNOW SHOVEL.

A FIFTH OF ANY CHEAP WHISKY WILL GET THE USE OF THIS MARVELOUS INSTRUMENT OF SNOW REMOVAL FOR A FULL DAY.

CONTACT BADGER MOUNTAIN CHARLIE AT 1 800 SNO GOOO

I had to peel and slice apples.

The house sure smells good.

Caramel Apple Bars, gluten free magic cookie bars, and cinnamon roll vanilla pumpkin cake.

yum yum.

mmmm I can smell it from here :o

Good luck to you in your new adventures.

tnx Kris!

I ain't gettin' rowdy, I'm getting drunk, it's time to get that ole rum bottle out again....and not just in the Saloon.... :wacko:

that is a capital idea!

that is a capital idea!

Shore Nuff Is !

Ifin it cood be did, I'd mail out some Bulliet fer y'all to drink on !

Fer all you folks in the snow belt.

FOR RENT

A BRIGHT LITTLE RED SNOW SHOVEL.

A FIFTH OF ANY CHEAP WHISKY WILL GET THE USE OF THIS MARVELOUS INSTRUMENT OF SNOW REMOVAL FOR A FULL DAY.

CONTACT BADGER MOUNTAIN CHARLIE AT 1 800 SNO GOOO

Badger,....I'll keep dat ideaer tucked back in my what's left of it mind !

Just in case ya know !

Oh, I got a REAL long memory, just ask Buick! And them bakings sound good but not good enough to save your hide if'n you gonna talk bout my Huskers (GO BIG RED) like that!! :angry:

And I'm still holding out hope for Pawnee in two weeks....we'll see....if the weather's good enough to go to that one it will be my last shoot this year :(

I love Colorado weather. We shoot year round here, well, at least some of us do. And even in January you might get a day with a high in the 40s which is right nice shooting weather if you ask me, as long as the sun is shining.

I love Colorado weather. We shoot year round here, well, at least some of us do. Yeah, the CRAZY ones! And even in January you might get a day with a high in the 40s which is right nice shooting weather if you ask me, as long as the sun is shining.

OH HUSH!!!!!!!!!

Calico......is dey on da O-HIO State Team too ? !

Does the term "Google it" ring any bells <_<

Just member what I said to ya !

Lady Hawk was ridin' in my KW on a run from Cactus, TX. to St Paul, MN. I was pulling a bull rack (cattle trailer) loaded with beef on the hoof heading for the yards here.

We stropped at a light, wait for the turn into the truck stop to refuel the truck and our selfs, I looked at the wife and she seemed a bit under the weather and her head was bobbing side to side .

"How can you stand this !" she asked me, turning four shades of green.

I handed her my sunglasses, and even though it was in the dead of night, I said "Here...put 'em on !"

She looked at me as if I had lost my mind and I told her, "Just humor me and put them on !"

She did so then pulling them down just enough to over look them said, "Now what ?"

I smiled and said, "Babe just do as I do, pretend you're Ray Charles and go with it !"

Last trip she took with me when I pulled a bull rack ! I still am kinda sore ! ! !

well hokey dokey then, looks like we killed off another weekend, back to the office in the morning...

Except for Calico and Whiskey gal who is on vacation if'n I remember right.

UUUMMM tomorry is a holiday---Columbus--do that count?? :blink:

Archived