SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

You can always call in sick and come help with the garage, and we're gonna be trimming some bushes/trees and taking the branches to the recycling center, it's closing for good next month so we need to do it soon. The more the merrier! ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they closed our tree branch recycling center a year or two ago. Nah, we don't have sick days per se, just personal use time which is sick and vacation combined. So taking a sick day is the same as taking a vacation day, and I did that Friday to get my roof worked on.

I'm a meat cutter at Kroger. Holidays and first of the month mean a lot of extra work. On top of that, I have a department head who has missed more work since April, when she came to our store, than I have missed in over 20 years at 2 jobs. Worked 10 hours today because she wasn't there. Going in at 5 tomorrow instead of 7 to try and get caught up. :angry:

You can always call in sick and come help with the garage, and we're gonna be trimming some bushes/trees and taking the branches to the recycling center, it's closing for good next month so we need to do it soon. The more the merrier! ;)

It's nice livin in the country. I clean fence rows and trim trees and throw it on the brush pile to burn.

Archived