SASS Wire Forum

Texas - Defend Old Fort Parker - Oct 4-7

Oklahoma Dee

I haven't shot out of that old Fort Tower for some time. If you have never shot out of it, it is awesome, just like the ole west...I hope I get there in time to do that on Thursday!

Anyone have anything for sale or trade at this shoot?

Oklahoma Dee

OkieD, the Ghosts will be there. This will be a great shoot. Colt Faro has put alot of time and money into it. I'm bringing three guns that Texas Jack Daniels has donated, for the drawings(streach raffle). See ya there.

Ghost

I am taking Indian Ray out of school to be at the match. Hope he gets some kind of History lesson being there again.

I plan on being there.

Wife? Not sure yet.

Al, I plan on going to Fort Parker. If you have some .357 .38's can you bring me some 110 gr. at least a thousand.

Thanks Oliver Loving

Are any Classic Cowboys/Cowgirls going be there? I hope so.

Ghost

Glad this came back to the Top. I've had a Parking spot for the metal tent but I needed the subtle reminder to get the check in the mail and get the on line registration form filled out. Tks for the reminder!

Ghost, I have not missed this match since the second year of it's existence, did not know about the first one. Tell Lady Ghost hello and y'all be safe on the road to Groesbeck.

See you soon

Squawty :FlagAm:

Hmmm, Johnny Morris, You wear many hats and are great at all, are you the Range Master, cook, Vendor, or what for this event?

With HELL FIRE being a good "warm up match", I'll be ready for Old Fort Parker in about a week or so.

The weather is going to be great with fall in the air, so come on out and play with us. Good times are just ahead. Keep the Faith. See ya there.

Ghost

Me, my wife and the boys will be there. (Texas Ranger Trent Kilkenny and Marshal Matt Dillon)

Hey Ghost, Marshal Dillon wants to know if Kid Ghost is going to be there?

Ranger Bowdrie

Me, my wife and the boys will be there. (Texas Ranger Trent Kilkenny and Marshal Matt Dillon)

Hey Ghost, Marshal Dillon wants to know if Kid Ghost is going to be there?

Ranger Bowdrie

Marshal Dillon, Kid Ghost and family are on a tour of the Southeastern U.S. I believe, as of this writing, they are in South Carolina. They will be back home for Christmas 2014!

Ghost

Slick...glad you're comming. Look like its gonna be loads of fun and good weather too.

See ya there.

Sid

Ol'Sidewinder Sid...Hey Partner, I'm gonna give ya another chance to beat me again using the "little gun".

Ghost :)

Ol'Sidewinder Sid...Hey Partner, I'm gonna give ya another chance to beat me again using the "little gun".

Ghost :)

Hey Ghost, looking forward to it, my friend...love them little gun side matches.

See ya Thursday...

Sid

I am trying my best to get all this work stuff done so I can at least come down Friday, not sure yet but I'm trying!

Hmmm, I wonder how this match is being scored? Total time, rank points, by that new ACES program.... .. That would be neat.

WHat cha say there Match Director(s)??

Gamers, Gamers, Gamers.

Stage discriptions/shooting order are posted.

Bet someone will say "do what?" before the match is over or else "Does that mean we can Double tap?"

But Kudoes to Johnny Morris for posting stages! And Texas Jack Daniels for their work on putting this together for the Fort!

Archived