SASS Wire Forum

LADY GUNFIGHTER!

I'm calling them monday to be sure they leave me Lady Gunfighter, come on ladies cowgirl up and join us

Chula Kat

Sounds like fun, girls night out? Or can I bring Rick, we could use him as our personal grill chef, lmao

I'm glad to see you're able to make it Rocky! I look forward to a Hug!

You too Buffy, we missed you at Buffalo Stamped. It was good to see that Layabout Husband of your though.

Ten High

I want to invite all LADY GUNFIGHTERS to the house I am renting that has a HOT TUB over looking the valley for a BBQ!!

GUNFIGHTERS ROCK!!

Reckon ifn I shave my little mustache and beard and try to talk with a high voice, could I sign up at MS.Widder and join Y'all? :wub:

After all, being a GF is the priority.....right? :D

..........Widder

Sorry MS Widder, you'd have to shave your legs and armpits too :lol: Id sure love to join you ladies, but can't take the time off work to attend :angry:

Kat, Buff, and myself are going that's 3.

I'm registering Monday. Anyone else shooting it we don't know about?

Kick some hinny to make others whiney :)

HAVE FUN!!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Greetings!

I am on my way to the Oregon State match this weekend. There will be four Lady Gunfighters. I'll spread to word about EOT. Our category was cancelled at Railhead. I was going to shoot Lady Duelist, but now I am goingto shoot Lady Gunfighter. " If we don't hang together, we'll hang separately. "

Congrats to our own Grannie Annie! Not only the Iowa State Champion Lady Gunfighter, but also the Overall Ladies Iowa State Champion. Way to go!

I want to invite all LADY GUNFIGHTERS to the house I am renting that has a HOT TUB over looking the valley for a BBQ!!

GUNFIGHTERS ROCK!!

We'd love to see pics of that!!!

You go girls! Good luck to all of yuns!

Rye

Ok, ladies, it's time to call SASS and change your entries back to Ladies Gunfighter! We have 3, we only need 2 more to give us our category! Why should we have to shoot in a category that we are not used to shooting in. Rocky, Buffy and I know there are more of us out there that have been pressured into changing. It's not about the buckles, it's about shooting the style we like!

Ok, ladies, it's time to call SASS and change your entries back to Ladies Gunfighter! We have 3, we only need 2 more to give us our category! Why should we have to shoot in a category that we are not used to shooting in. Rocky, Buffy and I know there are more of us out there that have been pressured into changing. It's not about the buckles, it's about shooting the style we like!

If they will let ya! Hope it works out for Y'all!!!

Jack, I talked to Buttercup in the SASS office this morning. I was told we could have a couple of days more. I'm just hoping that we get enough LGFs. If we don't, then we have to change categories. :angry:

Jack, I talked to Buttercup in the SASS office this morning. I was told we could have a couple of days more. I'm just hoping that we get enough LGFs. If we don't, then we have to change categories. :angry:

Fingers Crossed !!! B)

There were 6 last year! Contact them...couldn't hurt!

Just a reminder (that you probably don't need)There are NO men's categories in CAS. So, IF there aren't enough ladies signed up to shoot Lady Gunfighter, you can shoot Gunfighter. (beat up on some of those guys!!). No reason not to shoot Gunfighter style. I remember Half-a Hand Henry winning Gunfighter at Founder's Ranch a while back.

Miss Rocky, look forward to seein you again...it's been a long time.... B)

I'll be rootin for all the Lady Gunfighters..........had the pleasure of posseing with Buffy Logal at the Bar 3 the other week and you girls got's more coordination than I do........shoot I have only worked up to shooting duelist ........that's half a Gunfighter.... :D

regards...Wolf

PS: The'll be a seat at our vendor tent for ya when ya want to to sit a spell refresh yourself..... :blush:

Rocky, I sincerely hope that you get to shoot LGF. It is amazing to me that this has transpired. For the life of me I cant figure it out, and really cant imagine what the goal is. It sure isn't the way I would build an organization of volunteers and competitors that shoot purely for the love of the sport. So here's hoping that you get the number needed!

Cheyenne, scratching his head, Culpepper

I got word back from Railhead. Originally, I was asked to switch to a different category. When I let them know what was going on with EOT they graciously put me back (alone) in Lady Gunfighter. It's not about a plaque. It's about the glory of shooting two fisted. I'm going to work hard to see if I can make the shoot off. Hats off to Railhead for their support!

Lacey, I'm so glad that they let you shoot LGF. Good luck with the shoot off, I know you will do well.

EOT could take a lesson from them. We have been sitting here tonight trying to decide if we should take the hit on the entries, and just say to heck with it all, and stay home. I have about decided to suck it up and go. I would feel bad if I kept the old man from shooting. I don't know yet what category I will shoot but I hope I have time for that.

I have been told that some of the other LGFs have decided to use their money for other more friendly shoots, can't say as I blame them.

Double insult when they will not refund the entry fees to the individual and family members when they (match officils) eliminate an official catagory because of a policy they imposed. Should not matter if a deadline has come and gone. Refund is due upon a cancelation.

Rocky, you are stil the current World Champion LGF. Carry over from last year. No one has beaten you yet. Will remain until someone does.

Just a reminder (that you probably don't need)There are NO men's categories in CAS. So, IF there aren't enough ladies signed up to shoot Lady Gunfighter, you can shoot Gunfighter. (beat up on some of those guys!!). No reason not to shoot Gunfighter style. I remember Half-a Hand Henry winning Gunfighter at Founder's Ranch a while back.

yup

half a hand henry has out shot me in gunfighter on more that one occasion

at large-annual-shoots

the :wub: top women :wub: all shootin in GF this year would really be interesting,

...............ta see the results.............

GUNFIGHTERS ROCK!!

Pictures! We want PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Archived