SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Anvil Al

Thanks Yawl.

This was my first big match to ever even get close to shooting clean. And that was my goal.

I have shot faster. But as most of you that have seen me shoot. Also know I can flat run it off the

tracks 3-4 stages in a big match.

Making a REAL effort to stay smooth and steady. Looks like it paid off.

Two Gun Johnnie was also one of those 9 clean shooters.

Winning his category AND 4th overall. He is really shooting good.

Fine job Al. Keep that form and mind-set going.

bb

WAY TO GO AL! Congrats. Glad ya had a good match. We've talked several times about our being able to hold it together for an entire match. Looks like it finally happened for ONE of us! ^_^

P.S. Hope all is still goin well with yer grandson. Prayers still comin yer way.

I want to pat you on the back as well congratulations!

Thanks Yawl.

This was my first big match to ever even get close to shooting clean. And that was my goal.

I have shot faster. But as most of you that have seen me shoot. Also know I can flat run it off the

tracks 3-4 stages in a big match.

Making a REAL effort to stay smooth and steady. Looks like it paid off.

Ya done good, pard! That was probably the most difficult course of fire I've seen in the short time I've been shooting SASS, and you did it fast AND clean! Moreover, you did it against some pretty stiff competition -- I was dead last in the duelist category and still finished in the upper half of all shooters. You earned that one, and my hat's off to you!

See ya down the trail!

Chick

Ya done good, pard! That was probably the most difficult course of fire I've seen in the short time I've been shooting SASS, and you did it fast AND clean! Moreover, you did it against some pretty stiff competition -- I was dead last in the duelist category and still finished in the upper half of all shooters. You earned that one, and my hat's off to you!

See ya down the trail!

Chick

Dnag Chick! wish i coulda made it there. We could have fought for last place. :rolleyes:

Archived