SASS Wire Forum

Thanks, Deuce

If you haven't yet watched Deuce Stevens' video on loading your SxS, you need to check it out. After two years of struggling with my SxS (I shot a 97 for the my first 14 years of SASS), I got wind of Deuce's recent SxS video. After watching it for several times and practicing for a couple of weeks, I have now shot my last two matches with nary a loading bobble.

THANKS, DEUCE! See you and the Michigan gang in Georgia.

If you haven't yet watched Deuce Stevens' video on loading your SxS, you need to check it out. After two years of struggling with my SxS (I shot a 97 for the my first 14 years of SASS), I got wind of Deuce's recent SxS video. After watching it for several times and practicing for a couple of weeks, I have now shot my last two matches with nary a loading bobble.

THANKS, DEUCE! See you and the Michigan gang in Georgia.

Link?

very nice .

I need some practice LOL !

Hey Duce,

Thanks for giving back to the sport, your loading technique definitely help me out on my loading technique of the hammered double. Watched it a few months ago and my stage times improved.

Vaya con Dios

TB

That video has been helpful to me too. I still need to work on the 'rock' or 'roll' them in technique. Still defaultin' to tryin' and slam 'em straight in....practice practice practice is what I need to do...

GG

Archived