SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Results are up

Gawd Awful

Ladies National Champion Addie Rose

mens National Champion Cobra Cat

And all the champions who shot well

Hey G.A.!! You finished in the Top 10 in your very first WR. Proud of you, pard!

ifn I read the scores correctly, it looks like Slick McClade won the B-Western category AGAIN. WOW!

That makes 3 Natl championships in a row along with the last 2 World Championships.

Not a bad run.

Congrats to a great feller and friend!

..........Widder

I would like to say way to go to Painted Filly for winning 1st place.Would also like to say way to go to Granny Annie for her 1st place also.

Gawd Awful I'm proud of ya pard! Glad I got to shoot with ya a few times before you moved South. I'll be seein ya down the trail. Congrats BB

thanks Bonesteel it was my privalage to get to shoot with you as well. I really hope I can shoot with you again many many times

Mr. Awful,

Great job my friend. Gunfighter is not an easy road to travel. And congrats to all the champs and everyone who achieved the results they set out for this year.

I hope we get a chance to get down there and visit you guys soon.

- Fast

Okie, Paladin, thanks guys. It was awesome to be there, and just iceing on the cake to buckle on my first time

Nicely done GA! Congrats!!!

Ringer

Mr. Awful,

Great job my friend. Gunfighter is not an easy road to travel. And congrats to all the champs and everyone who achieved the results they set out for this year.

I hope we get a chance to get down there and visit you guys soon.

- Fast

Thanks Fast, I hope to see you down here soon

Winter Range was so much fun I just got to do it again. I finished in the middle of the pack which is about where I finish at home with the Orygun Cowboys but it was worth coming. Even better, I won an 1851 black powder Navy 44 from F.lli Pietta in the drawing. You can't beat that. I am already thinking about doing it again next year.

Winter Range was so much fun I just got to do it again. I finished in the middle of the pack which is about where I finish at home with the Orygun Cowboys but it was worth coming. Even better, I won an 1851 black powder Navy 44 from F.lli Pietta in the drawing. You can't beat that. I am already thinking about doing it again next year.

tex sorry i missed you I heard you came, just never saw you if you come back give me a call and we will do dinner

Archived