SASS Wire Forum

AMBUSH 2012?

Ya don't need no cannon. Well just borrow one of Anderson Fords trucks. I hear one of them big old trucks can launch two at a time.

BLB,

That would be our main match sponor Woody Anderson Ford. We can't use one of those because a Ford would kill somebody, but a Chevy now they aren't as strong and that would probably do. Ya know the saying built Ford tough. :lol:

Blue (who drives Ford) Wolf

OKB,

Thanks again for the Black Cherry Juice. It is still working.

I am not going to make a seperate post on this. Miss Carol had to have an MRI done while I was at Ambush and she (it appears) has had a series of mini-strokes. The Dr. put her on some new meds and baby aspirin daily. More tests are in store. I will keep ya'll posted. Prayers please.

I am taking this week to rest. Come Monday morning hell is coming and I am coming with it. Back to w**k for me. I am covered up.

How many days to Ambush?

OKB,

Thanks again for the Black Cherry Juice. It is still working.

I am not going to make a seperate post on this. Miss Carol had to have an MRI done while I was at Ambush and she (it appears) has had a series of mini-strokes. The Dr. put her on some new meds and baby aspirin daily. More tests are in store. I will keep ya'll posted. Prayers please.

I am taking this week to rest. Come Monday morning hell is coming and I am coming with it. Back to w**k for me. I am covered up.

How many days to Ambush?

Prayers up for Miss Carol....hope the tests turn out positive for her.

I guess hells a comin' next Monday cuz you're finally gonna let Bertha loose out from you wagon. We toted her all the way back from Ambush and you kept wondering what that rumblin sound was and the vibration in the steering....IT WAS BERTHA TRYING TO GET OUT!!! I heard her mention something about an extreme hankerin to see LSC...mumbled something about elopin' off to Grant and meetin up with a preacher at midnight to seal the deal. Dadburn preacher wasn't gonna marry ole Bertha and LSC in broad daylight...said he didn't want to be seen in the light of day with either one of them. Guess I can't blame him for that....I wouldn't either :)

:o :o :o

What KK said!

LSC would be a fine catch for Bertha. I was kind of hoping I'd get an invitation to the nuptials. That'll give me an excuse to go get me a new pair of them toed shoes. Maybe something in florescent orange to match the bride's eyes.

LSC would be a fine catch for Bertha. I was kind of hoping I'd get an invitation to the nuptials. That'll give me an excuse to go get me a new pair of them toed shoes. Maybe something in florescent orange to match the bride's eyes.

Why not just paint the toenails on your "gorrila" shoes? Cheaper and quicker. :) :) MT

Cherokee, my friend, we have been down that road here at the Badger house. My prayers will go out on a regular basis for Mz. Carol. Lord knows, she has enough to deal with having you around, but

Mz Badger has learned to live with me, so I am betting on her too. Tell her to just do what the doctor ordered and she will be ok. About you going back to work, well, I guess all I can say to that is

"IT IS ABOUT TIME". :blink: Wait a minute, I ain't been working either. Forget what I sed about work.

Thank you one and all for your prayers. She could certainly use them.

From me and my Miss Carole to you and your Miss Carol, Charlie - prayers up for the best possible outcome and a very rapid and complete recovery for your Bride.

CC,Prayers to you and Miss Carol hope she gets to feeling better.Will call ya later.

Kraaaaaaazy Kajun,Ain't gonna be no marrin going on,done run my last house keeper off.Don't you fellers get any ideas bout any shot gun weddings either. LSC

Kraaaaaaazy Kajun,Ain't gonna be no marrin going on,done run my last house keeper off.Don't you fellers get any ideas bout any shot gun weddings either. LSC

Guys...just thinking out loud here. Given that ole LSC will be in Georgia for the Guns of Autumn there is still time to get every thing arranged. Bertha's Uncle Snufficus is an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church. Uncle Snufficus could do the nuptial. Bertha's 2nd cousin twiced removed, Blue Wolf, who is almost a father to Bertha, could walk her down the aisle and give her away. I hear tell ole LSC closest kin...that'd be ole Jedidiah Marcel Lickskillet would be the best man and also the DJ and wedding photographer....all at the family discount rate of course. Uncle Snufficus has had the extreme good fortune to have booked Waffle House for the wedding ceremony and the local Popeye's Fried Chicken for the reception. All in all I think its going to be quite the joyous and festive occasion. Bertha's folks might be a little short of stature but they make up for it in the size of shotguns they bring to the wedding. All in all it should be a bang up job. I heard that Andew Quigly has arranged for the getaway car to be proper festooned with skoal cans, beer cans and wrappers of some medical marijuana. When Quigly comes up with this stuff its best not to ask where it came from.....just go with the event.

Guys, I think that would cover it.....old LSC and Bertha are all set up for their upcoming nuptials the last Saturday in October during the Guns of Autumn shoot. What a great happening we will have...a shotgun wedding at a gun range with all of LSC's pards in attendance.

Guys...just thinking out loud here. Given that ole LSC will be in Georgia for the Guns of Autumn there is still time to get every thing arranged. Bertha's Uncle Snufficus is an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church. Uncle Snufficus could do the nuptial. Bertha's 2nd cousin twiced removed, Blue Wolf, who is almost a father to Bertha, could walk her down the aisle and give her away. I hear tell ole LSC closest kin...that'd be ole Jedidiah Marcel Lickskillet would be the best man and also the DJ and wedding photographer....all at the family discount rate of course. Uncle Snufficus has had the extreme good fortune to have booked Waffle House for the wedding ceremony and the local Popeye's Fried Chicken for the reception. All in all I think its going to be quite the joyous and festive occasion. Bertha's folks might be a little short of stature but they make up for it in the size of shotguns they bring to the wedding. All in all it should be a bang up job. I heard that Andew Quigly has arranged for the getaway car to be proper festooned with skoal cans, beer cans and wrappers of some medical marijuana. When Quigly comes up with this stuff its best not to ask where it came from.....just go with the event.

Guys, I think that would cover it.....old LSC and Bertha are all set up for their upcoming nuptials the last Saturday in October during the Guns of Autumn shoot. What a great happening we will have...a shotgun wedding at a gun range with all of LSC's pards in attendance.

I think that is a great idea and I am sorry I will have to miss it due to unforseen circumstances and everything. Otherwise I would stand up and be best man fer ol' LSC after all what are friends fer. Heck, if I was able I'd dance at that there shindig. Yep, sounds like a happening going on right there yes sirrrrreeeee :lol:

Do I detect that as a "I am not coming to GOA" statement just because --------------?

Hell, I've been stomped by a horse, run over by a wagon, shot by hostiles, cut on by a Dr. with a scapel (who didn't know what he was doing), in '87 was in a Buffalo stampeed, got struck by lightning on the plains, bit by a rattlesnake, attacked by a grizzly and and had to ride 4 1/2 hours with that Krazy Kajun to get to Ambush and you are whimping out on coming to Guns of Autumn with Lickskillet Charlie!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:P:P:lol::lol:

(I wuz just funnin') :D

Do I detect that as a "I am not coming to GOA" statement just because --------------?

Hell, I've been stomped by a horse, run over by a wagon, shot by hostiles, cut on by a Dr. with a scapel (who didn't know what he was doing), in '87 was in a Buffalo stampeed, got struck by lightning on the plains, bit by a rattlesnake, attacked by a grizzly and and had to ride 4 1/2 hours with that Krazy Kajun to get to Ambush and you are whimping out on coming to Guns of Autumn with Lickskillet Charlie!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:P:P:lol::lol:

(I wuz just funnin') :D

I can't find any evidence of a buffer stampede in 87, maybe you meant 85. They say memory is the first to go. Now what were we talking about? Also, how bout the ride back? You didn't leave KK here did ya? I'll try to make it next year barring anything happening if ya know what I mean :lol::wacko:

I think that is a great idea and I am sorry I will have to miss it due to unforseen circumstances and everything. Otherwise I would stand up and be best man fer ol' LSC after all what are friends fer. Heck, if I was able I'd dance at that there shindig. Yep, sounds like a happening going on right there yes sirrrrreeeee :lol:

Blue Wolf, I knowed LSC is gonna be heartbroke that you ain't gonna get to stand up for him at the nuptials. Perhaps the father of the bride, Andrew Quigley might be able to stand in your sted. I did manage to get a picture of Quigley practicing giving the bride away, you can find the picture here. Quigley is pretty good at it too.

Did ya'll see those googoo eyes ole LSC was a givin' Bertha at Ambush, of course it mighta been because his eyes was a rollin' after partakin' of the stuff in that there Mason jar....didn't look like no mayonnaise to me either! And back in Kajun country we have a saying when someone gives you that second look....it's called "passing a pair of eyes." I did notice ole Bertha passing a pair of eyes back at ole LSC. Yep, no doubt they're in deep love and affliction with one another...definitely smottten. It's gonna be a tado at GOA. Blue Wolf, are you sure you can't make this?

Lets see, BLB being a lawdog can see to that police protection that no doubt will be needed. If'n Bertha's kin ever get word that she's a marryin' up with the likes of LSC they are gonna be a comin' with guns....BLB might have his work cut out for him.

Don't worry LSC, with friends like us you don't need to worry, we'll take GOOD care of ya in seeing ya get married proper. I'm sure in just a few days we can have the ceremony all planned. Heck, just like ole CC did at Ambush we can get a list of folks to bring stuff. Maybe BLB can have some of his world famous cobbler now that he's a got a new fangled potgrabber. Yep its gonna be a TADO!

Folks this here's how i accidently got involved in this ruckus.Ol CC contacted his underworld figures and put a contract out on Blue Wolf.Well the hit man didn't do a good job.Ol BW survived and i was just an innosent bystander being in the wrong place at the right time.CC was maddern heck and demanded his money back.But the hit man told CC to quit complaning he got the 2 fer 1 special.So CC felt so bad bout me being involved in the accident he deciced i needed someone to take care of me.So now they's trying to get me hitched to BERTHA. LSC

Folks this here's how i accidently got involved in this ruckus.Ol CC contacted his underworld figures and put a contract out on Blue Wolf.Well the hit man didn't do a good job.Ol BW survived and i was just an innosent bystander being in the wrong place at the right time.CC was maddern heck and demanded his money back.But the hit man told CC to quit complaning he got the 2 fer 1 special.So CC felt so bad bout me being involved in the accident he deciced i needed someone to take care of me.So now they's trying to get me hitched to BERTHA. LSC

You've been in bad need of a "little" supervision for a long time.

You've been in bad need of a "little" supervision for a long time.

"Little" supervision.....:) :)

A "little" :wub: can go a long, long way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been doing a "little" investigating about this midgit tossin' and found out you might run afoul of the law if'n Ambush was to be held in Florida. Found what seems to be a factual article on the internet (so you know its true). Turns out the article also contains an Andrew Quigley training film...now we know why he won the midgit tossin.' You'll find the training film at the bottom of the article. Make sure you scroll down far enough to see the training video...it's titled "Dwarf Tossing."

And Lickskillet Charlie, you might just see some of your "soon to be" inlaws in the Andrew Quigley training file as well. You can find everything on the link below.

Andrew Quigley training film.

I've been doing a "little" investigating about this midgit tossin' and found out you might run afoul of the law if'n Ambush was to be held in Florida. Found what seems to be a factual article on the internet (so you know its true). Turns out the article also contains an Andrew Quigley training film...now we know why he won the midgit tossin.' You'll find the training film at the bottom of the article. Make sure you scroll down far enough to see the training video...it's titled "Dwarf Tossing."

And Lickskillet Charlie, you might just see some of your "soon to be" inlaws in the Andrew Quigley training file as well. You can find everything on the link below.

Andrew Quigley training film.

Well----I'll swear.

CC

Archived