SASS Wire Forum

The Tonic Kid, SASS #70340

My son, Little Rebel, received his SASS badge number today #93300! I am one happy daddy!

My son, Little Rebel, received his SASS badge number today #93300! I am one happy daddy!

ALL RIGHT Little Rebel !!!!! Yee Haw !!!

and Yee Haw Kid !!!

There Ya' Go!!

We gonna' see the both of ya's at CAC?? :unsure:

Thanks Everyone. Ralph, when all was said and done, he shot more than I did this past weekend. I know he shot at least 250 rounds through his Bearcats. Then he shot my 45's, another shooter's 45's, another shooter's 38's, and another shooter's '73 in 38. I may have created a monster. Blackwater, I will be CAC, but I won't be able to get Little Rebel out of school again. Thanks again everyone for the kind words.

:lol: adorable--that's a winning handle

WOOHOO! Welcome Little Rebel. Congrats Kid. Does he live up to his alias? :P

Oh yeah! He lives up to his name!

Give him a big congrats for me !! I know Hammerrock sure enjoyed spending time with him at Hell Fire, I feel sorry for the posse that has both of them at the same time :lol: . The Posse want be able to shoot from laughing so hard at those two. We very much enjoyed having both of you at the match this past weekend, see ya at Comin At Cha.

Your Friend,

Slick

Give him a big congrats for me !! I know Hammerrock sure enjoyed spending time with him at Hell Fire, I feel sorry for the posse that has both of them at the same time :lol: . The Posse want be able to shoot from laughing so hard at those two. We very much enjoyed having both of you at the match this past weekend, see ya at Comin At Cha.

Your Friend,

Slick

Thanks for having us and allowing us to use your RV. You're right. It would be a very "interesting" posse if both Little Rebel and Hammerrock were on it. :lol:

That sweet little boy that offered to share his chocolate cake with me??

Nah I don't believe it!

What can I say. He loves the ladies! ;)

I still think the "Toehead Tornado" would have been a good choice too. He is a good kid and has a fine Mom and Dad. They are involved and support both kids without pushing them toward what they (the parents) want them to do. There is nothing worse than parents trying re-living their "glory days" of sports though their kids.

Slim

Hello Pard; good job with Little Rebel! Its always a good plan to start them young.

I had the good fortune to posse with Colt Faro and his son Rattlesnake Rangler last year here in Tombstone.

Will be looking for Little Rebel's name in future Chronicles.

I trust you have used the 12ga brass hulls, any improvement?

Hope to posse with ya'll in the future.

Pard in Tombstone

Blaze

Hello Pard; good job with Little Rebel! Its always a good plan to start them young.

I had the good fortune to posse with Colt Faro and his son Rattlesnake Rangler last year here in Tombstone.

Will be looking for Little Rebel's name in future Chronicles.

I trust you have used the 12ga brass hulls, any improvement?

Hope to posse with ya'll in the future.

Pard in Tombstone

Blaze

Thanks Blaze. I don't think they are making me any faster, but they are fun to play with, and shiny too. :lol:

Archived