SASS Wire Forum

My New Badge

Curley Cole, SASS #56849

Cowboys Badge

Got home from my trip and my new Cowboys badge was watin' for me. Ain't it purdy?

curley

ps: I always liked the TC brand they use, cuse when I inital stuff at work I used that same tc...so it can be my brand too.

Cowboys Badge

Got home from my trip and my new Cowboys badge was watin' for me. Ain't it purdy?

curley

ps: I always liked the TC brand they use, cuse when I inital stuff at work I used that same tc...so it can be my brand too.

Heck, I thought ya was gonna say ya got a LIFE badge...

They are nice ain't they?

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Very Nice

Very nice indeed!!! How do you join the cowboys?...or is it one of those things where you have to be among "the chosen"? :blink:

Slim

http://www.thecowboys.org/

Like Injun said, just up and join. there is their web page. If ya ever get down this way I would be glad to "show ya around"

good shootin

curley

Slim

http://www.thecowboys.org/

Like Injun said, just up and join. there is their web page. If ya ever get down this way I would be glad to "show ya around"

good shootin

curley

Curley, pard, you got yourself a deal. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Very nice Pard, see you at the match. I'll be comin' in on Tuesday bout noon.

Roy

J3

Somedays I think a "Life" badge would be a "poor" investment.

yup I was real impressed.

curley

Curleys you are not getting out of here that easy... You are stuck with all of us for a long long long time.... Badge and all...

Well, it a beauty for sure. Course ya'll never will be as beautiful as the badge picture in the newsletter of Miss Double D's. Pinned on is what I am gettin' at. I like where hers pins up better'n yourn.

Kidding aside, I guess I am gonna have to retire my old one and get me a new one. Your looks great. Then I will have a Cowboys badge to keep my old sass badge company in the drawer.

:)

ya I ain't on "the dirt side of the daisys" yet, but ya just never know....

thanks for the kind words tho...

curley

Curleys. .. stop it.. My fahter is going to me 92 this year. His grandfather was 92 when he roamed all of his land... 8 farms and then passed away they say. So, you never know. My great gtreat was 92 his son only 35, my grandfather 86 my dad 92 and still kicking up a panic.. lol... You just do not know. But I can tell you my father is 92, his will to live is stronger than my oldest brother who is 73 right now. I think if you want to live is the whole thing, and of course you have to be reasonable in caring for yourself too. My dad had three heart attackes and he has a pacemaker. His spine is a mess, with several metal plates, pins., and he hurts.. but he WANTs to keep going,. cuz life is fun.

He is slowing down a bit this year, he is tired more often, and hurts a lot more. But when I go to visit him he worries first about me, second about him. And I worry first about him and second about me... I think the secret to living a long life is worry about someone else and want to live forver to be there for them, not for you. Dad concerns himself with all his children and his wife first... it must work... the fountain of youth... at age 92 opm the 10th of Nov.. he has certainly made the forever status for me.

We will all live as long as God lets us live..and as long as we want to live in the hearts of others..

DV

You know dang well I ain't plannin on goin anywhere anytime soon..(and my ct scan came back negative this week)

I have way too much to do, and even tho I am slowin down I am gettin there anyways..

but thanks for the words of incouragement (I mean encouragement)

curley

Archived