SASS Wire Forum

Town Drunk Social Club

Howdy Slick! ...and who's tab is open???

I'm not a member but ill start a tab if that gets me in

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drinks are on evil dogooders tab! In fact, tomorrow nights pizza party is on his tab too! I think tomorrow we'll change it up a little, oh, we'll have pizza alright, but after that a make your own sundae bar. Hows that sound?

Big Jake

Gather up some guys , we need to dig a NEW outhouse . the old one is full .

BTW I have been here all day , if anybody asks :rolleyes:

CB ^_^

:lol: After the blast over at the bank we can put the new outhouse where the vault usta' be. It'd take a month to fill that hole!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: After the blast over at the bank we can put the new outhouse where the vault usta' be. It'd take a month to fill that hole!! :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if'n I wants ta go inta the Bank everytime I'z gotta go......well you know....to the biffy. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Good to hear from Y'all, the TDSC Saloon has had a up lifting and open 24-7-365. No charge for back alley camping.

Updated the roster with some new members, we need to welcome them with an open Tab...theirs of course.

Just got a shipment of those 4 buck bills, ~~HOT~~ off of 3-Bars gubberment wants it press.

Good luck,hidden in the Alleygater swamps some where just out side of no where.

Check the roster for yer Handle, if ya aint on....just ask and drinks are on you. BMC's credit card of course. LOL's

Uncle Slick

Shore is inspirational ta see all these wantin' ta jine the most prestijious social organization in Toostone. :blink: Set 'em up Bottles. I kin tell this is :):P gonna be a really good day.

R3B

Barkeep!! All them coffees on my tab, and a round fer the house!!

I'm allergic ta' coffee so make mine a Bushmills, straight!

Y'all drink up!! :lol:

I am dry! gimme a #4 shotta redeye!

Whiskey, we'll put a good word in fer ya! looks like the next number is 113, but if'n ya dunt like it, mebe yew cin ask Slick fer 114 :D

Sorry so late joining tonight got of work early and chased a little white ball around. Its kinda weird I can hit a small target at 500 yrds but try and hit a green.... heck no oh well next three rounds are on me.

Oh if my boss asks I was here all day

If my wife asks you ain't seen me in a long time (:-))

Whiskey, we'll put a good word in fer ya! looks like the next number is 113, but if'n ya dunt like it, mebe yew cin ask Slick fer 114 :D

Yes Cupcake, that kin be arranged, 413 has always been my lucky number, paid the bills, put kids thru college...me to and Sassy

Long weekend ahead,lots of #4's all around on Grizz'z tab of course. :D

Checked on Whiskey Business, Life Member is 108, I think I'll leave 113 vacant or give it to who ever wants it :)

Slick

Lawman

13 has been Mom's lucky number too, Slick--she tells folks she was born on the 13th day of the 13th month :lol: put on yer thinkin cap, Grizz :P

Montana Slick; Thanks for the number 111. It's kinda like my Sass # 1001, right side up, upside down, backwards in a mirror, it's all the same. Just sayin'. Bottles, another round for the house ifin' ya please.

Big Jake

I am back from the week from hades.. lol... And I am ready to print money now to pay for that new outhouse... I figure if it is good enough for Washington it is good enough for me.. lol.. So, I am buying the outhouse suppies.. BUT... I want a two holer.. and mine to be padded an pretty like a nice red vinyl seat.. A nice catalogs to look at with pretty paper to wipe my precious self on.. And how about a darn heater and fan???? lol

ME Too Grizz to celebrate the new toilet seat and Fluidmaster I installed this weekend :lol: it's so verwy verwy quiet when you flushshshsh! can you believe at that company, I used to run the riveter that holds the parts together :o

they used to say "it's so clean in the factory, you can eat off the floor!" They were keerekt... but with all due respect, who would want to in a toilet parts shop, right Jake?

just sayin :lol:

Montana Slick; Thanks for the number 111. It's kinda like my Sass # 1001, right side up, upside down, backwards in a mirror, it's all the same. Just sayin'. Bottles, another round for the house ifin' ya please.

Big Jake

Want to keep the LIfers happy Jake,by the way, do you use the mirror a lot? :D:lol:

Just kidding, Dunt Shoot :mellow:

Hey tawkin bout 13,I had my heart surgery on Friday the 13 1994, was my lucky day and still a tickin'. Whal, lets say, I aint dead yet..

Slick

Bro. Slick, I'll take some more Bushmills with my Cawfee(leaded). I'm sure glad to see these folks finally got indoor plumbing. I got mine installed last winter, I'm getting too old to sit outside in the cold without some heat. I was born on the 13th, I don't know if that was lucky. I survived for almost 40 years as a cop, and I'm still kicking. I started back in LE as a volunteer at our local PD. We lost one of the jail officers in an off-duty car accident this week.

I am back from the week from hades.. lol... And I am ready to print money now to pay for that new outhouse... I figure if it is good enough for Washington it is good enough for me.. lol.. So, I am buying the outhouse suppies.. BUT... I want a two holer.. and mine to be padded an pretty like a nice red vinyl seat.. A nice catalogs to look at with pretty paper to wipe my precious self on.. And how about a darn heater and fan???? lol

...now that a right nice privy if'n I do say so meownself! I suppose you want it painted out all nice and delicate and all.....

Do I really need to remind you all what happened to the last outhouse with a heater in it? Old Blackwater felt the call of nature after burrito night and the place exploded. Took near a year to grow his beard back!

TLD,

Prayers for family and friends of a fellow tier walker!

Long night at the inn, kids is so funny nowwadays!

Back tonight fer another.

Willy, you out there? Hope you's ok!

Badger, You's awful quiet! Civet got yer tongue?

Bottles ...... HEY BOTTLES ,

Ya best give the SALOON a double , I think there is still room on my tab , seein I should have a LOT of $$$ ahead .

I gotta git rid of some of this POWDER , So I am gonna dig the NEW outhouse the easy way .

DRINK UP Folks , the fireworks is about to begin (lite fuse )

CB

pards, I bought my mom [81] a new typewriter cuz the old one keeps breakin down and she can only write her stories these days. It was the least I could with all the things the Olds have done fer me over the years. Dad keeps saying --I mean every time i talk to him---that I shouldn't have done that. What does that mean in man language?

Archived