SASS Wire Forum

Town Drunk Social Club

Miss C.C.,

It mostly means "Thank you more than I know how to say," and "You shouldn't have done it," A good man says what he means for the most part. They understand that it makes you feel good to do for them but they love you more than any gift can ad to, so "That wasn't necessary," or "You shouldn't have," or "You didn't need to do that," are just what they mean.

Just be happy that they are there for you to do for and let it go at that. He really does appreciate it, whatever it is that you do.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pards, I bought my mom [81] a new typewriter cuz the old one keeps breakin down and she can only write her stories these days. It was the least I could with all the things the Olds have done fer me over the years. Dad keeps saying --I mean every time i talk to him---that I shouldn't have done that. What does that mean in man language?

It either means that he appreciates you doing it.

Or

Dang it you beat him to it.

Or

Now he has to listen to that infernal tap tap tap taping again.

:D

:lol: OK thanx! that makes sense, you're the best

Bro. Slick, I'll take some more Bushmills with my Cawfee(leaded). I'm sure glad to see these folks finally got indoor plumbing. I got mine installed last winter, I'm getting too old to sit outside in the cold without some heat. I was born on the 13th, I don't know if that was lucky. I survived for almost 40 years as a cop, and I'm still kicking. I started back in LE as a volunteer at our local PD. We lost one of the jail officers in an off-duty car accident this week.

Brother TDL, yer a fast one on FB, course I dunt use Slick on there either, aka Jake Harlow

Ewe too eh! I got my commission with the Sheriffs office and got me own cruiser and,yup..a ticket book. I volunteer as well and call my own hours.

Too bad about the Jailer, prayers up for his Family.

Good to see yall and drinks are on my tab, Ms. Cupcakes credit is good. :D

hot diggity :) pour me Cap'n Morgan Spiced and diet Coke, thank ya very much

Howdy Slick.......

How ya be ?

How da heck do I git into (HICK) dis club !

Sounds (HICK) like fun (HICK) !

if'n yer a HICK, yew qualify :D

Howdy Slick.......

How ya be ?

How da heck do I git into (HICK) dis club !

Sounds (HICK) like fun (HICK) !

Whal I'll get ya signed up right away Apache Hawk, check the roster fer yer name and Life membership

Welcome to the Saloon

The gang

Wow! Just look at that list! I am proud to be in such august company.

And well you should be young lady. But alas, August is gone and we are now in September.

Step up to the bar and I'll buy a round. On Chickasaw's tab of course. :lol:

Besides ole August is a tightwad and never buys anyway.

BECUASE

I am still wor**ng on the HIGH VOLUME beer pump .

Too much pressure and ya WASTE beer .

CB

OK, Chickasaw, the secret is to increase the size of the outflow pipe, shorten the stroke on the

compression pump and increase the size of the reservoir. Also you need to make the pizza hole bigger so you can get a larger crust through the door.

OK, Chickasaw, the secret is to increase the size of the outflow pipe, shorten the stroke on the

compression pump and increase the size of the reservoir. Also you need to make the pizza hole bigger so you can get a larger crust through the door.

Badger's right, but you orta' ad a fluid bypass flow circuit. It'll let you consume at maximum rate and return the excess to the source tank to be circulated back to the pizza hole when supply is not up to consumption rate.

I tell ya'!! Modern technology is the answer!! :FlagAm::lol:B)

There ya' go C.B.! You stick with me an' ol' Badger here and we'll have you wearin' horse turds as big as diamonds!!!! :lol::lol::o

POP! Goes the weasel!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Say "G'nite Badger". G'nite Badger Have a #4 nitecap (Slick's bill).

R3B

Heyy # Bars, BMC says were out of those 4 buck bills.

Yer has da press out in in the sawmp hidden somewhere,,,,Wadda ya say yer gets busy thar Allygator Man...

Really tho, you should have been the Marshal Gogburn in the new moovie... :)

Drinks on 3Bars tab till he gets some bucks printed...

:unsure: ............GULP!!...........HiCcUp!!?!............. :blink:

:D Ahhhhhhhhhh!!

That's some smooooooth tequila!

That's not takillya, EE, that's some of Badgers EXLIAR!

Yup..........he put a car battery in da mix to make it sooooooo smooooth !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can find it right next to his tofo !!!! :lol:

The Elixer Badger and I cook up is better than any battery acid you ever tasted. It is made with natural ingrediants Al Gore never heard of before. Listen up. We have a September special. Badger is the marketing manager. He used to be in charge of production, but he drank all the profit. Contact him for pricing.

Hey Willie! yew know this is criminal--Badger in charge of sales and marketing...AND PRICING :o

Archived