SASS Wire Forum

Need the Prayer Posse's help

My cousin, Katy, has been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. It seems the docs feel the lump isn't so serious, but there are lymph nodes near the collarbone that are affected, plus some cells that are pre-cancerous. Thankfully, it hasn't spread to anyplace else.

She's to have 24 weeks of chemotherapy, then will have surgery to remove the tumor, plus the lymph nodes. Lucky for her she's being treated at one of the top cancer centers in the world.

Would greatly appreciate prayers for her. She's had her share of pain in recent years (lost both parents, hubby up & left her & the kids), so she could use some assist from Our Trail Boss.

Thank you,

Monument Valley Mike

Lord, we ask that You'd take deadly aim on this tumor with both barrels, and please comfort Katy and family!

BSD

Prayers up from Texas for her and her family and for the doctors treating her.

My prayers for peace and complete healing... Wisdom, skill, and discernment for all of the medical staff... Understanding and comfort for all...

Vaya con Dios

I have known many who have fought the Beast, and lived to tell the tale ... my baby sis included.

Your will, O Lord.

No more, no less and nothing else.

Amen!

Mike,

A very dear friend of mine had a double masectoemy,(at age 34) about 6 years ago. Today, due to the marvels of modern medical technology, she is fully recovered, and very much alive in body and spirit. I pray to the Good Lord that Katie has not only the same medical and spiritual success as my friend, but all of the support from friends and family as well. Wish her well for me.

WWB

Prayers up, MMV.

Give katy our love and best wishes.

We will be sure to include her in our prayers.

~The Taft Clan~

Archived