SASS Wire Forum

Bought a new hat today...

Deja Vous

Paid 10 bucks for it and I started gluing on it already.. lol.. Feathers, flowers, and of course veil.. my favorite! I like it pretty well! Its grey wool with a black band and trim. And I got out a hat I have worked on 20 times, but never liked it on my head. I am considering giving it a new home..... Saw my cousin today at the range.. and tonight between feathers and glue I hung out with a few friends here at home. It seems my life is full of great people and... uh... oh crap.. glue.. how do I get the glue off my fingers now?

He y Deja, touch your fingers to your nose...

rotfl.. now that was a horrible thing to say.. lol...

Grizzes I go the coolest thing... JJJ"s sent me a list of the saloons in the area that I can go to and learn how to dance. They have lesson about every night of the week.. Gosh, I hope they have patience.. lol... The last time I tried line dancing I never did it right I kept laughing and disrupting the dance.. gosh imagine that.. lol. Anyhow.. so this year's half year resolution is the learn to dance and to focus when I shoot... It is time to learn a few new things I think. I have a friend who might go along with me.. a sort of girls night out.. truth is I think she just wants to watch me.. lol

Miz Grizz and I took a country dance class 25 years ago, met like once a week for 6 weeks or something, it was fun. Last time we ever did it was at the class though, we're not bar people.

On my list of things to learn is how to play the harmonica, bought a book and DVD to teach me years ago, but as yet have not gotten around to it.

Miz Grizz and I took a country dance class 25 years ago, met like once a week for 6 weeks or something, it was fun. Last time we ever did it was at the class though, we're not bar people.

On my list of things to learn is how to play the harmonica, bought a book and DVD to teach me years ago, but as yet have not gotten around to it.

Blessin to Mrs. Grizz, I'm guessin.

Nail polish remover. Don't ask.

Oh, no you don't get off that easy... I gotta ask.. thats just me.. lol

What kind of glue? My two guesses would be either hot water, soap, and a scrub brush or lacquer thinner.

Lets just say when they call it a "hot glue gun" they mean it.. lol

ah.. a bucket list!! I could fille a bucket with things I still want to do. Simple stuff, but none the less a bucket full. Rats is wearing a hole in the leg from digging at me.. gotta take her out to do the "dog thinger"... BRB

Well, off to the bunkhouse for me, nite folks!

BAck.. lol.. Good night see ya .. DV

Lets just say when they call it a "hot glue gun" they mean it.. lol

Ah! Keep a bowl of icewater next to you. A quick dip and the stuff hardens and will peel off easily.

As a preventative measure, maybe hold the pieces in place with tweezers or forceps rather than your fingers.

By the way - nail polish remover is just good smelling, really expensive lacquer thinner.

Nail polish remover. Don't ask.

Works good for ticks too.

For super glue, you can also by a "debonder" that breaks down the super glue. I need it now again working on plastic models.

Finger Nail Polish Remover (FNPR)

And it takes that old "Darling Pink" right off. Be sure to let it dry before you reapply.

This tip is brought to you from the Badger Beauty School. :)

Badger, Don't tell me that you have changed your color. Last time I saw you you were wearing Bodacious Red! ;)

A moving target is harder to hit, Wildcat.

Changing to Passionate Purple next week.

How are you doing, darlin'?

Have you let Okie ride in that new car yet, with you and the puppies?

I'd make him walk too. :lol:

Gonna try to get down to see you all next week. Might even bring some booluts and shoot something.

Changing to Passionate Purple next week.

Oh BMC - Passionate Purple is sooooooo last month. The latest color for the Fashionistas is Luscious Lavender {as seen on the nails of my neighbor......}. Get with it, darlin'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was using super glue, glued two of my fingers together. Fingernail polish remover kept me from becoming lobster girl for life.

lol.. I knew I had a twin.. lol

Ah! Keep a bowl of icewater next to you. A quick dip and the stuff hardens and will peel off easily.

As a preventative measure, maybe hold the pieces in place with tweezers or forceps rather than your fingers.

By the way - nail polish remover is just good smelling, really expensive lacquer thinner.

Subs.. ya have to ask JJJ's or Peppers about my "distraction" skills.. lol.. Daddy raised a child, and I never grew up.. I do great at work, cuz I have to.. but after work.. lets just say pass the bananas.. life is for fun... and I am taking no changes ever again on that not being my life.. lol.. ice water,.. hmmm Oh, gosh that brings back memories .. oh, gosh not going there.. lol

GIRL!!!! I can't tell you how many times I have HOT glued myself!! :unsure:

It hurts for sure. Best advise...pry them apart SLOOOOOWLY!! OOOOOOUCH!!!

Rockys.. I go for the gusto.. lol...

Finger Nail Polish Remover (FNPR)

And it takes that old "Darling Pink" right off. Be sure to let it dry before you reapply.

This tip is brought to you from the Badger Beauty School. :)

BMC.s how did ya know? After I smashed my big toe nails in MO from moving that sofa I have had Daring Pink on my toenails to cover the black and the lines.. lol.. Looks cutier..

Works good for ticks too.

Utahs.. it is so on the tip of my tongue to ask how you figured that out... lol

OUCH-

bosses I hear it glues guns to the wall for display in case you ever buy one that needs to just be a display gun.. lol

For super glue, you can also by a "debonder" that breaks down the super glue. I need it now again working on plastic models.

Oh sure now you tell me.. lol

DV,

Apple Pie wants us to take some dancin classes. I told her I'ma white man to the bone - can't dance at all. I told her I would lose count in a Texas two step! :lol:

Well ya know being white makes no real difference. You would think i could do a decent rain dance or something if that theroy held true? lol.. I am going to try.. that is just exactly what I said before I got Rat Dog too.. and yoy can see how that has turned out for me? She rules the house.. lol

Paid 10 bucks for it and I started gluing on it already.. lol.. Feathers, flowers, and of course veil.. my favorite! I like it pretty well! Its grey wool with a black band and trim. And I got out a hat I have worked on 20 times, but never liked it on my head. I am considering giving it a new home..... Saw my cousin today at the range.. and tonight between feathers and glue I hung out with a few friends here at home. It seems my life is full of great people and... uh... oh crap.. glue.. how do I get the glue off my fingers now?

Buying a new hat is only permited if you buy a new GUN to go with it. That can be found on page 10023 of Alie Mo's SASS rule book. Look it up if you do not believe me. :)

Archived