SASS Wire Forum

Packin' heat

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

And then Child Protective Services knocked on the door.

Disclaimer yes it's a plastic cap gun. according to a couple of pm's I've gotten some folks have lost their sense of humor,I thought this was a fairly pro gun forum.

Exactly ;) hey, are ya gonna tune that lil' plastic capper-matic for him...:lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I guess PCism even reaches here... :blush:

CC :)

deleted, apparently I made a mistake. Pretty dissapointing guys. Thanks to all who felt the need to run their mouth off.

Wow! I guess I better go get rid of all the pictures of me from when I was little, dressed like a cowboy and holding a plastic toy gun...

(I thought the pic was cute. I'm sure he'll think its neat later in life)

I guess PCism even reaches here... :blush:

CC :)

Yup

T'ain't the cowboy way ~ too many sissy's abound....they talk 'cowboy', but sure ain't.

Deuce:

Before I say the rest, I chuckled; in the context of the Wire, folks should have realized that you were right there, and no harm was intended or likely. That's a pic you'll look back at years down the line and chuckle again.

Unfortunately, around here, it's not just PC - it's a felony. Leaving any gun that is not under your direct control (which pretty much means in your hand or your holster) laying anywhere without an engaged trigger lock will likely get you a felony charge; leaving it out as a plaything for the kids will get you worse (even if it's unloaded, and Jr. couldn't cock it if he tried). Fact is, the locals have lost all sense of proportion, and I could never post a similar pic traceable to me in this jurisdiction. You're fortunate that the folks in your state have not yet descended into the land of foolish firearms fantasies.

LL

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Everybody needs to lay-off knockin' Deuce. It was a great and cute photo... taken by an extremely responsible fella and a lovin' father...

Hell... I got a picture of me as a kid "teethin'" and slobberin' all over a dam serated pistol front-sight...

sshhheesshh...

ts

Everybody needs to lay-off knockin' Deuce. It was a great and cute photo... taken by an extremely responsible fella and a lovin' father...

Hell... I got a picture of me as a kid "teethin'" and slobberin' all over a dam serated pistol front-sight...

sshhheesshh...

ts

Yup! - besides it was a toy gun from what I saw....:D

Isn't that just a plastic replica? ;)

That wouldn't stop those bozos. ;)

Deuce, I knew it was a toy gun. I was just pointing out the idiocy that exists in our PC society and government agencies.

Shame that some folks went off the deep end, but jumping to conclusions is the only exercise some around here get. :rolleyes:

There are idiots everywhere. Just deal with 'em. I am convinced there are more straight up pards than idiots here on the Wire. I'm seein more idiots stay away from the Wire if ya get my drift ;)

GG

I didn't see the picture, but I want to encourage you as a parent. You just keep doing what you and your wife agree is right. I've been at odds with my parents, my church family, and DFACS over parenting my kids. Even those close to you will find a critical word to share and get you down. Don't let them. I'm a bit open and transparent in my beliefs. I've learned to hold back a little and not share as much, so that I don't give others ammo to use against me. Just an observation. You are doing a good job. I'm happy for you.

Archived