SASS Wire Forum

Assault clips

The features for adding comments and ratings has been disabled. I guess the only opinions they are interested in are theirs.

Lets ban pockets too.

Darn things can hold all sorts of dangerous stuff. :wacko:

somebody want to tell what the He-- an assault clip is never heard of them call that

An assault clip is a media creation to whip the gullible and goofy masses into a freen-zey in order to gut the second amendment.

There you go...trying to inject logic and reason into something that is supposed to be purely emotional. Shame on you.

An assault clip is a media creation to whip the gullible and goofy masses into a freen-zey in order to gut the second amendment.

AND to raise money....

Just to highlight the California, New York and Illinois mentality, they see any magazine over 10 rounds as an "Assault Clip", yet they have no legislation against spare magazines or speed loaders. Lord, may they never watch YouTube videos of Jerry Mucilek or Skeeter Skelton with a revolver! :wacko:

BSD

Lets ban pockets too.

Darn things can hold all sorts of dangerous stuff. :wacko:

I agree, UB, they hold one of the most dangerous things in the world: A cell phone!

Slackwater

I can't believe Y'all don't know how DANGEROUS assault clips can be.. :huh:

They can be held in the hand and used to pummel one senseless.. :o

They can also be thrown manually (in a manly manner)and bounced off some poor unsuspecting bloke's noggin.. :o

Of course one can do the same thing with a rock.. ;)

OH NO! I've gone and let the cat out of the bag..Now they'll want to ban rocks.. :rolleyes:

Actually I think they would ban anything and everything as long as it would keep them in business.. without their organization they would have to go out and get a REAL job! :lol:

But all joking aside..Unfortunately there are a lot of gullible folks out there willing to believe their B.S.. <_<

AND give them money..LOTS of money! :wacko:

I was told by a liberal at work that we "gun toters" are "inherently evil". So there you have it, we now know what is wrong with us.....

Archived