SASS Wire Forum

EVENTS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA THIS WEEKEND

bullwhacker

HELLO!

How do I find out what shooting, or other events there are this weekend in Southern California? I bought all the stuff, went and watched a couple times,now I want to find a club that might be desperate enough to let me shoot with them! Anyhow, I don't know how to find out what's out there, that is why I am deferring to this August Forum for enlightenment!

Thank you kindly

BullWhacker

p.s. I love this thing we call SASS!

Go to the SASS affiliated clubs on this wire and check out Cal. It'll give ya the whole state and all the shoots.

HELLO!

How do I find out what shooting, or other events there are this weekend in Southern California? I bought all the stuff, went and watched a couple times,now I want to find a club that might be desperate enough to let me shoot with them! Anyhow, I don't know how to find out what's out there, that is why I am deferring to this August Forum for enlightenment!

Thank you kindly

BullWhacker

BullWhacker - Sent you a PM with a copy of our Cowboy List.

BW,

typically the west end outlaws shoot this sat but our club road is under repair so the cajon cowboys have been good enough to put on an extra match to keep everybody shooting.

you can find them in the affiliated clubs list. come on out and get on my posse, we'll have a great time!

chickamauga charlie

also, when youre there, give calamity candy your email address. she sends out an email every week with all the socal events. you'll find her doing the sign ups.

I haven't lived in SoCal for 3 years and I still get Candy's email, just so I can be envious, and to get updates on Hud's auctions.

Only about 24 inches of snow on our range here in Michigan.

FWJ

BW

Because West End is closed this weekend due to rain damage,there is going to be an extra shoot this Saturday at Cajon just a few mile down the road from West End. Here is a link to the Cajon web site http://www.cajoncowboys.com/ Come on out and enjoy the shoot. Posse meeting is at 9am shooting starts after the meeting. There are going to be 8 stages.

This Sunday, the Hole-In-The-Wall Gang is shooting out in Piru. We start signing up at 8AM. Match starts at 9AM. We're going to shoot 8 stages. We are usually done by 1PM then we serve a hot lunch before we read scores. If you have a mind to, try us out. We'd love to have you.

IROT

There's a SASS

......Bull Wacker #5684......

But if the pard didn't keep his dues current...then the alias becomes available. Just sayin'... don't know if this is what happened or what. If the first BW is current, it wouldn't be the first time the SASS office messed up and allowed a duplicate alias.

Anybody know BW #5684?

• 4 weeks later...

Bull Wacker #5684 is two words with two capital letters, joined around 1992 or so.

Bullwacker is one word with one capital letter, joined???last year??? Look at your badge #, then post it. Change your info.

Big Jake

[send Calamity Candy an email and ask to be added to her list. She sends out weekly updates for So Call events.

Cjohnson@linkline.com

quote name=bullwhacker' timestamp='1296830174' post='2109429]

HELLO!

Thank you kindly

BullWhacker

I forgot to say: WElCOME to the game!!!

And this weekend, I hope we're going to get Cowboyed-Up and go see Rango. Jes like we did for True Grit. Hey JJJ, you on it?

Archived