SASS Wire Forum

Only 63 days from tomorrow!

Son David is wheels up at 1755 hrs on his way back to Miramar and all that terrible weather. He flew in Friday night to enjoy the rain, wind and cold and now he has to leave all that to go back to werk.

Spring, does that mean it going to start raining there?

It was raining here in Cheyenne this morning, raining pretty hard too. I've not seen rain in January, in Wyoming, since I've lived here, 1998. Weather is really strange.

LL'

My birthday usually falls on the first day of spring.

March 21

so while I might always be a "Spring Chicken"

it usually rains on my birthday

Spring?

Dang, I'd better get to hibernating then, I need all the beauty sleep I can get!

Someone call my boss and tell him I'm hibernating for the next couple months, but to keep sending the paychecks to the house. Thanks.

Grizz

My birthday usually falls on the first day of spring.

March 21

so while I might always be a "Spring Chicken"

it usually rains on my birthday

Spring chicken if a clown is around anyway <_<:rolleyes:

Grizz

Actually SJ, we get a week of summer weather the first week of August, if it doesn't rain.

But that said, the Fourth of July is really nice, somewhere in the low 40s with overcast skies, if not a good ole fashion drenching and perhaps some soggy lawns.

The low clouds give the fireworks a great backdrop and when the sky rockets go off behind some of the lower scuds and whiffs, they have a surreal appearance. Makes the crowd go OUHHHHHHH. ;)

Ok troops, listen up. We is getting close to the 60 day mark. Get yer rakes and shovels out and spit shine yer muckin boots. We is gonna be one fine looking outfit when we march out into that garden patch and do battle with the grubs, slugs, bugs, worms, rabbits, squirrels and birds. Time to start thunking of pruning the fruit trees, and ordering yer seeds. Now hop to it.

Ok troops, listen up. We is getting close to the 60 day mark. Get yer rakes and shovels out and spit shine yer muckin boots. We is gonna be one fine looking outfit when we march out into that garden patch and do battle with the grubs, slugs, bugs, worms, rabbits, squirrels and birds. Time to start thunking of pruning the fruit trees, and ordering yer seeds. Now hop to it.

HUSH UP! I'm trying to hibernate here!

Grrrrrizz

Archived