SASS Wire Forum

Only 63 days from tomorrow!

:) Yep, that is how it works.

Nuthin like fresh zucchini, long neck squash and red peppers saute' in olive oil with fresh french bread, butter and medium rare sirloin over mesquite coals. Cold beer to quaff it down.

OK, now that's it, I'm getting hungry listening to all this talk 'bout steak sizzling on da grill wif cold beer to quaff it down.

I could go for some of dat french bread wif peppers and such too. Then take a nap while the dandy lions grow in my front yard.

Big Jake

Big Jake, I look at dandelions as a good thing. God must like 'em cause He made so many and He made 'em tuff. I ain't going agin that. Besides they ain't all ugly and I understand they make good wine.

OK, All you Mountain top dwellers, Northern State residents and Otherwise nordic leaning folks, you are going to have to larn to rethunk this snow thing. Snow is good. Snow is our friend. It is perdy to look at, fun to play in, and gives us water in the summer and crops to eat.

Ok, so it has a few bad habits like crunched fenders and frozen toes, but hey, nobody is perfect.

Asides, it is fun to fish in.

Wear your mittens, children.

Yup, I don't do cold near as well as I used to. Heck, when I was a pup I'd wait for blizzards and go out with my 4x4 truck to pull folks out of ditches for a few extra bucks, crawling around under bumpers, getting soaked, it weren't nuthin to me back then.

OK BMC, I have about 5 inches of new snow, forecast was for 1 to 3....

CAN I HIBERNATE NOW??????

Hawk, read my lips.......

S

P

I

N

G

S

PR

ING

S-P-R-I-N-G

When a young man's fancy turns to things that a young lady has been thinking of all winter.

OK.

Guns...Shootin tagether....shotgun weddins'....more guns.....

Dat sort of stuff......rat ? :rolleyes:

My birthday usually falls on the first day of spring.

March 21

so while I might always be a "Spring Chicken"

it usually rains on my birthday

Well hell....

Happy Early Birthday to ya !!!! :rolleyes:

Archived