SASS Wire Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. All the kids in our neighborhood have grown up and moved off. Just us old folks left. If we get 6 trick or treaters on Halloween, it's been a good night. Lots of candy left over for me.
  3. Yea, put me down in the Rimfire Gunfighter category. I'll be there.
  4. Hey Sedialia dave, you need to point out which one is you in each of those pictures.
  5. Evil Bob and I will be there. Evil Bob is looking to be the sole competitor in the rimfire GF category. Kajun
  6. Texas Maverick, Don't do it. CT sucks, especially when compared to the great state of Texas. I've grown up here, and if it wasn't for work and family I would be out of here. All kidding aside, they are pretty communist up here regarding gun laws. I got my pistol permit years ago, but I don't think its changed much since. Red Wolf
  7. I thought this post was about Notorious, my friend Phil Booker that won Frontiersman at EOT in 2005.
  8. Hard rubber o-ring material (Burna-70 or harder) just a hair larger than the primer diameter. Push into the primer pocket till it is forced past the narrow part at the bottom. Trim flush with a razor blade.
  9. I make mine by punching out the primers, cutting the plastic to length, and filling them with silicone caulk. Let the caulk harden, then trim the silicone oozing out of the primer hole flush with the brass, with a razor blade.
  10. I'm glad for that. Perhaps I'm not the only person that couldn't pick up on that from your picture.
  11. That is probably what the vegan, bunny hugging, entitlest dreamers would prefer...... I guess they don't even go house-to-house anymore. They go trick or treating through grocery stores, shopping malls and church parking lots where it is called Trunk or Treat. Also heard they want to move it from October 31st to something like the last Saturday of the month so that no one is out late on a school night. Also heard they want to start making it less scary for the kids and the new trend is to buy the ugly pumpkins first, not the perfect ones, and then paint them with pretty, soft colored paints. So I guess that means they dont want to offend a pumpkin by picking it last or using a knife on them. And as always, I suppose they feel all their ideas are worthy of blue ribbons.......
  12. So, if you are going to sell the 38-55 barrel let me know and I might be able to take it off your hands. I do not have a 44 Magnum barrel to trade. But, I do shoot at Tusco and we might be able to come to terms at the next match. I do have the 45-70 barrel. Frontier Lone Rider
  13. I hope you find one I really love mine You should have asked to try mine at TUSCO I will look out West this winter for one See you CATLOW
  14. Back in 2006 I went from a young guy to an old crippled guy in about a second. Kinda cut my 'good old days' short. I shot standing by the horse. But.... My GOOL OL DAYS are right now!
  15. The houses out here are so far apart, they don't do trick or treating. There will be a trunk-or-treat at the clubhouse the Saturday before. We will decorate the car and attend that.
  16. I order all of my potassium nitrate aka kno3 aka saltpeter from a website called seed ranch. free shipping and when you buy in bulk it saves a bunch. I order kno3 in 50 lb sacks for $98 delivered. it's the primary ingredient in making homemade black powder.
  17. Try one of the sites that has obsolete or antique brass you may be able to find more about them. kR
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.