Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

I am now Retired !!!


Recommended Posts

On 5/7/2024 at 8:28 AM, Finagler 6853 Life said:

 

Hey!  I'll look for you at the Wisconsin match.  Congratulations on the retirement.  I'm working on mine but I'm doing a lousy job at it.

How come your not on the who is coming list for the match as of 5/11/2024?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

How come your not on the who is coming list for the match as of 5/11/2024?

 

Curious.  I sent in my registration and they cashed my check.  I didn't know they had a list of planned attendees.  I'll have to check it out.  Thanks for the heads up/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Finagler 6853 Life said:

 

Curious.  I sent in my registration and they cashed my check.  I didn't know they had a list of planned attendees.  I'll have to check it out.  Thanks for the heads up/

Here is the list posted on line 8c5e4b_39ca79f7eff54bd39687d927c164482b.pdf (rockriverregulators.net)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Well that's just not right.  Strange that the Rock River Regulators would have this list but the Liberty Prairie Shootists, who are hosting, does not.  Hmmm.  I think I know who to talk at.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Finagler 6853 Life said:

Well that's just not right.  Strange that the Rock River Regulators would have this list but the Liberty Prairie Shootists, who are hosting, does not.  Hmmm.  I think I know who to talk at.

But the Rock River Regulators are hosting it. Reckoning on the Rock | My Site (rockriverregulators.net)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the good part is you no longer have to care what day it is - the bad p[art is you have to remember what your supposed to do today , not all bad cause when ypou forget - there's always tomorrow  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

A reminder Pard!

ce8b82eeb114148bdc9e9c24c56188b7.jpg

Well let's see.  I have only used my alarm for days I was going to shoot a cowboy match and did not want to oversleep and miss it.  Have taken naps every day and yesterday actually took two different naps.  More than once I have had to look at my watch or iphone to see what day of the week it was.  All is good!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Well let's see.  I have only used my alarm for days I was going to shoot a cowboy match and did not want to oversleep and miss it.  Have taken naps every day and yesterday actually took two different naps.  More than once I have had to look at my watch or iphone to see what day of the week it was.  All is good!!!

Sounds like you're doing it right.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.