SASS Wire Forum

Electrolux Charlton

funny part of this is it didnt work well , the serious part is that had it worked it might have been the british garand , it was destined to fail as was the pederson device as both were forced onto existing technology , yes they could work but neither worked well enough to go into production , iyts why garands model succeeded it worked - well - used the basics and applied them in a new way , not forcing them on an old antiquated system that had not yet reached antiquity really , 

i saw this on the others  site , nice to knw i have friends on both , even if we dont acknowledge it regularly , both have different names there i guess - this is the only site i use this name on all the others i use a different one but always the same ,  

• Thanks 1

My mom had an Electrolux vacuum cleaner it lasted for years. When she had to buy a new vacuum it was another Electrolux .:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

My mom had an Electrolux vacuum cleaner it lasted for years. When she had to buy a new vacuum it was another Electrolux .:P

I still have my mother's.  Needs a new latch for the bag compartment.  Also have two newer ones, both at least 10-15 years old.

3 minutes ago, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

I still have my mother's.  Needs a new latch for the bag compartment.  Also have two newer ones, both at least 10-15 years old.

I still have my moms as well. It’s in the garage and I use it occasionally to vacuum the car!

2 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I heard they suck.:P

We had one when I was a kid. I think they still had it long after I moved out.

They only suck if you put a Dallas Cowboy decal on it.

• Haha 3

i think everyone had an electrolux at some point back then , my big move forward was when the wife bought a kirby , im not really inclined to them anymore the orec replaced that , but for me - that old sears shop vac - wet/dry unit has always cleaned up the mess 

2 hours ago, watab kid said:

i think everyone had an electrolux at some point back then , my big move forward was when the wife bought a kirby , im not really inclined to them anymore the orec replaced that , but for me - that old sears shop vac - wet/dry unit has always cleaned up the mess 

My cousin sold Kirbys for a while, my mom wanted nothing to do with them. She thought they were too expensive and she loved her Electrolux!:)

3 hours ago, Will Kane said:

These guys swore by their Electrolux.

supmolemen3

That’s hilarious :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

My cousin sold Kirbys for a while, my mom wanted nothing to do with them. She thought they were too expensive and she loved her Electrolux!:)

i found the kirby very heavy and less efective than as billed by the salesman ,