SASS Wire Forum

"Because There They Go To Jail"

It was the CNN, "Communist News Network", totally liberal, wingnut, brain washed, Democrat  "anchors", who didn't understand the simple facts the person was telling them. 

Typical major media people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Gee, perhaps as described by a Right Wing, Ultraconservative, ignoramus, who doesn't understand the Republican Party no longer exists?? 

What does the Republican Party have to do with the video? Nothing.

I think that video of that police officer being beating is an abomination, but you don’t mention that. You mention what you are against politically, but not the reason for this video or the commentary by the morons on CNN. 
That’s very telling and not really surprising, to me anyway. It’s typical.
I guess you support Illegal Aliens coming into this country and committing crimes against those sworn to protect and serve as well as the populace in general. You also probably support them being released to go wherever they want and do whatever they want, correct?

Do you support this behavior? 
Do you support allowing people to illegally enter this country to do as they please and go where they want?

Would you have supported this police officer drawing his weapon and shooting these miscreants to protect himself?

Or do you feel that this officer should have just taken this beating by 7 people who shouldn’t even be in New York, let alone in the USA?

Do you support that these thugs were not even incarcerated for what they did?

I think this whole thing is appalling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Gee, perhaps as described by a Right Wing, Ultraconservative, ignoramus, who doesn't understand the Republican Party no longer exists?? 

Are you serious? This has nothing to do with the Republican Party, it has more to do with the liberal left wing DAs that let these thugs out the same day. Have you heard of cashless bail? Cmon man wake up already and quit trying to blame republicans. Notice I didn’t say Democrats! I said left wing liberals!

Edited by Rye Miles #13621
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

The guy, John Miller,  giving the account of the crimes committed by these organized gangs is a "Right Wing, Ultraconservative, ignoramus"?  Who knew?

The looks on the faces of the "journalists" does show shock and bewilderment.  Which is the point of this clip, that leftists like the anchors are always surprised that leftist policies don't work.

• Like 1

Sorry for the miss-understanding.  I wasn't commenting on the content of the video.  I was commenting on the initial post which went full Political all encompassing condemnation.  Get over it.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Damn! I had no idea this traveling crime spree was happening with illegals. I thought the illegal immigrant crisis at the border was solved 2.5 yrs ago, when Joe put Kamala in charge of the problem....................NOT!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

It was the CNN, "Communist News Network", totally liberal, wingnut, brain washed, Democrat  "anchors", who didn't understand the simple facts the person was telling them. 

Typical major media people.

6 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Sorry for the miss-understanding.  I wasn't commenting on the content of the video.  I was commenting on the initial post which went full Political all encompassing condemnation.  Get over it.

What part of it was wrong? 95%, (approximately), of the Mainstream Media are liberal. When asked how they vote most of them say Dumocrat. Many of them are married to Dumocrat Congresscritters. How would you characterize people who have only been exposed to liberal ideology to the point that they don't understand that there is another side to things? Brainwashed?

The simple fact is that they can't understand the concept of crime and punishment. It just doesn't register to them that if someone breaks the law and doesn't have to worry about ANY consequences that they will continue to break the law.

And that's typical of most liberals. They keep saying things like, "We must understand them", or "Just show them that we don't mean them any harm". Well the trouble with thinking like that is that if they are not punished for Bad behaviour, they are not going to STOP their Bad behaviour. They're most likely going to want to do Bad things, but the threat of punishment for doing them MIGHT cause them to not do it. 

It's the same concept of "Everybody gets a trophy". Well if everybody gets a trophy, why bother to play to win? Or play at all? 

They ARE completely typical of media people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Maybe you should watch that video. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Yes, he went "full Political" (is that like full semi-auto?), which is his job, in pointing out the confusion and disbelief of the very left leaning talking heads of the very left leaning Big Corporate Press, and his condemnation of their very left leaning political masters.   

He pointed out the denial by the left leaning politicians and press that their "progressive" policies which punish honest citizens (gun control, raising the value of the threshold for felony theft to $950, etc) and reward criminals (gun control, no bail release, raised felony limit, policies to not prosecute trespass, burglary, etc.) encourage crime.

It's gotten so bad here in California that even The Gav managed to get it past his hair gel that his progressive policies only encourage crime and violence.  https://www.kqed.org/news/11975692/prop-47s-impact-on-californias-criminal-justice-system

I wonder if this guy was a client of Leland Ye?

https://kmph.com/news/local/241-gun-1million-round-weapons-cache-found-man-arrested-richmond-california-contra-costa-county-large-capacity-magazines-calibers-silencers-rifle-frames-pistols-50-caliber-rob-bonta

You know that even though none of this was legal in California the leftists who rule will use this as an excuse to inflict even more restrictions on all firearms and owners.

Oh... and go check out California Senate Bill 1160, "Annual Registration" thread in TEAM SASS.

Then come back and rant about "right-wing ignoramus"

14 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Yes, he went "full Political" (is that like full semi-auto?), which is his job, in pointing out the confusion and disbelief of the very left leaning talking heads of the very left leaning Big Corporate Press, and his condemnation of their very left leaning political masters.   

He pointed out the denial by the left leaning politicians and press that their "progressive" policies which punish honest citizens (gun control, raising the value of the threshold for felony theft to $950, etc) and reward criminals (gun control, no bail release, raised felony limit, policies to not prosecute trespass, burglary, etc.) encourage crime.

It's gotten so bad here in California that even The Gav managed to get it past his hair gel that his progressive policies only encourage crime and violence.  https://www.kqed.org/news/11975692/prop-47s-impact-on-californias-criminal-justice-system

That's a very long article.  Worth reading while keeping in mind that it's presented by KQED, the Bay Area's PBS station - and accordingly with a strong left lean.  

Some of the stuff presented is real heartburn material - specifically the Prop 47* arguments - most of which seems to be utter nonsense:

*Prop 47 - Intentionally mis-named The Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act

Among our findings:

• The Numbers: Shoplifting numbers reported to law enforcement have not risen since Proposition 47, but the rate of arrests has fallen significantly. And there is evidence that many retailers do not report all thefts to police.
  • Police and Retailer Response: Police and retailers have become less aggressive at engaging and arresting low-level shoplifters in recent years.
  • Misplaced Blame: Proposition 47 is often blamed for crimes that are well outside its purview, such as organized retail theft rings and flash mobs targeting luxury goods stores.
  • Felony Threshold: There’s no evidence in California or elsewhere that increasing that dollar threshold for felony shoplifting has led to more theft.
  • Repeat Offenders: It remains incredibly difficult for prosecutors to aggregate charges and charge repeat shoplifters with felonies.
  • Drug Courts: Participation in some diversion programs, particularly drug courts, has dropped over the past decade.
  • Positive Outcomes: The ballot measure has saved the state more than $800 million by keeping people out of jails and prisons, savings that have been funneled into reentry programs with incredibly high success rates.

Brings to mind that old saying I used to hear growing up in Texas back in the 50's and 60's - "Don't be peein' down my neck and tell me it's rainin'!"  <_<

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Are you off your meds again?:P We know you love the Demonrats but you’re way off track here. Watch the video! 

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Some of the stuff presented is real heartburn material - specifically the Prop 47* arguments - most of which seems to be utter nonsense:

*Prop 47 - Intentionally mis-named The Safe Neighborhoods and Schools Act

Yep.  Part of the smoke and mirrors the capons and wethers in Sacramento play.  They didn't have the courage to pass the legislation as an Assembly Bill or Senate Bill, so they floated it through back channels and presented it as a proposition, then played word games and misrepresented Prop. 47 as something it isn't, knowing that the majority of voters wouldn't bother to read the bill, just listen to sound bites about it.  I still read, and reread, the verbiage in the Voter Information Guide that has the text of the propositions.  What irks me is that I usually need to go online and find out what it means when the text says something like, "Replaces California Penal Code (Number, section, paragraph, clause) with (text)."  Tell me in print what it replaces, not just the numbers that I have to dig up.  

• Thanks 1