SASS Wire Forum

You've Gotta Laugh At This One

I am so shocked! Only the best and finest people hail from Inglewood California. It’s apparent that the police and this home owner are mistaken, I’m sure. Mr. Verdun was probably trying to adjust their satellite dish for them. This is all a big misunderstanding. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay, let me start by saying I've never been a burglar, and I've never played on on tv. However,

XXX was he going to steal/poach from the top of a carport? This is evidently a Supreme Court case of "stupid is, as stupid does".

• Thanks 1

Yeh, I wondering the same! Is there value in a tera cota roof tile?

57 minutes ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

Okay, let me start by saying I've never been a burglar, and I've never played on on tv. However,

XXX was he going to steal/poach from the top of a carport? This is evidently a Supreme Court case of "stupid is, as stupid does".

47 minutes ago, Eyesa Horg said:

Yeh, I wondering the same! Is there value in a tera cota roof tile?

I'm betting the idiot heard the police arriving and decided to attempt to hid from them on the roof.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I'm betting the idiot heard the police arriving and decided to attempt to hid from them on the roof.

He also greatly underestimated how slippery terracotta tile is in the morning dew.  He knows now!!!

• Like 1