SASS Wire Forum

From the last update to now, here is the chain of songs through page 18.
The key words used to match the next song title appear in RED.

(Burning) love (down the house) Burnin' for You are the (Evil) Woman : dark eyed Cajun Woman in Chain(s) of Fool(s) hearted memory : (Fool)ed around and fell in Love (if you think it's over) : Fool on the hill : angel Band on the run : cat scratch Fever (Night) Fever : rainy Night in Georgia on my mind : midnight train to Georgia : (Bury Me) in Georgia (beneath the willow) not on the lone Prairie (Fire) away (and (the) Rain) song : (november) Rain on the window : a hard Rain's a-gonna fall : (Blue) Kentucky Rain (sky) (bayou) : my Blue Angel of the Morning has (Broken) Wings (Arrow) : boulevard of Broken (just a) Dream(s) I'll never see : a little Dream of Me and my Arrow in (The) Wall of Glass (Green) Onion(s) grass and high Tides of Time to (Lord, Why'd) don't you) Get ill (a job) ya Make Me (Down) a pallet on your floor (Home) on the range : you're my Home sweet Home is a wounded Heart of Glass (our) House of the rising (the) Sun song : California (you are my) Sun(shine) : Sunspot (Baby) i'm amazed by you (i need your loving) : Baby your Baby we can be Friends are hard to Find the cost of Freedom at point Zero to (holding out for a) (Hero) : we don't need another Hero : saved by Zero : Hero ground Zero she Flies my! my! (Time) Flies Fades Away : Time has (Come) Today (and get your Love) : if Today was your last day : Love's in need of Love Today is your Day (Drinking) Alone (Again) (naturally) : Drink'in (My) baby goodbye (sweet Lord) of the (Ring)s theme of Fire(s) at (After) (Midnight) the (Gold)rush dust (oh, pretty) (no) Woman, no Cry me a (new) River Train kept a (Roll)in' me up and smoke me when I die : I love rock 'n Roll over Beethoven symphony No. 7 Reimagined : light up my Life (Re-imagined) is a Highway to hell (Star)s from (Gifts) from Afar from Earth Angel of the (it's a beautiful) Morning has (how can you mend a) Broken Heart of Gold(en) Slumber(s) Party all the (Time) of the Season of the Witch Doctor!, Doctor! my eyes : Dr. Feelgood : everything Good Is bad : the Sun Is shining down : you are my Sunshine on my Shoulders : (Walkin')g on Sunshine (back to Georgia) On My Mind : (always)(gentle) On My Mind your own Business(Man) in Black Diamonds are (Stars and stripes) Forever in your Eyes of a Child in (Time)

Sorry, wifi froze so i was behind

Edited by Canton Chris
Sorry, my wifi froze so I was behind!

• Like 1

Loves Theme

Theme from A Summers Place

Place in this World

World Gone Crazy

Chicago, Hard to say I'm sorry.

• Like 1

• Like 1