SASS Wire Forum

@Ozark Huckleberry,

Welcome to the FUN.
ENJOY.

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth

So here is the chain of songs this far. :o
The key words used to match the next song title appear in RED;)
See if reading them you can follow the sequence. :ph34r:

Hotel California Girls just want to have Fun fun Hot Fun in the summerTime after Time Does anybody really know what time it Is there anybody out There
goes my Baby I'm Yours If you want It takes Two tickets to Paradise by the dashboard Light my Fire on the Mountain of Love'in every minute of It ain't me Babe I'm Gonna Leave You can’t judge a book by lookin’ at the Cover Me and Paul Revere Reach out of the Darkness, Darkness Surrounding me with Love me Do you believe in Magic carpet Ride my see Saw Red skies at Night and Day Trip(per)ing on your Love me Tender is the Night Move(s) it on Over There goes another love Song sung Blue eyes crying in the Rain on the Roof Raindrops keep falling on my Head Games people Play it Again Meet me in St. Loui(s)e hoo (W)hoo do you Love Sugar Shack honey, Honey, A taste of Honey I'm Home is where the heart Is this Love is a many-splendored Thing(s) look good around Here comes the Nice to meet Y'a really got Me and my Shadow People are Strange Magic carpet Ride captain Ride sally Ride the Lightning Crash(es) and Burn the Witch Doctor my Eyes without a Face to Face the Fire and Ice cream Phoenix Rising Down on me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“Ride Sally Ride” is actually titled Mustang Sally, but it ain’t too bad so far…

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Thanks 1

• Thanks 2

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

• Like 1