SASS Wire Forum

Need Help.....Know this guy ????

Has anyone done any business with a Perry Jason ? He would probably have responded to a WTB thread. He contacted me via the email I posted in the WTB thread.

He said he had some grips I posted as WTB. He sent me pics of two piece grips. I said I didn't want them. I said I wanted a one piece instead of the two piece grips he sent me pics of.

Then he said he also had a one piece grip . I checked and it seems he may have joined here yesterday but there is no member info or SASS number in his profile.

Just seemed a little strange to me..... 

Moderators If this isn't the proper place for this thread feel free to delete it, but please advise as to where would be appropriate.

Rico

if they offer it in the direct message and have literally everything you need, it's a scam

• Like 2

It is a bad idea to put your email address or phone number in a WTB add.  Bad people surf web forums like ours looking for this.  Then they search the web and find a picture of what you are looking for and send it to you like they have it for sale.  Once you send the money you never hear from them again.  At least with a PM you stand a chance of knowing if they have a presence on the forum and can see how long they have been a member.  And if you receive a PM telling you that they have a friend that has just what you are looking for and here is a link to his email address check to see how many posts they have because if the only post they have is the PM they just sent to you, you can bet that they are out to steel your money.  Just my two cents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Total scammer. Always has just what you want. I was talking to him about a rifle. he wanted to be paid via PayPal. Then he would ship rifle. I told him ship rifle, I would pay on receipt. He said ok, but I would need to pay shipping upfront. I guess he figured if he couldn’t have the whole dog he would take the tail! 
he is pretty smooth, has an answer for everything 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RICO, SASS #9760LIFE said:

Has anyone done any business with a Perry Jason ? He would probably have responded to a WTB thread. He contacted me via the email I posted in the WTB thread.

He's listed on the Scammer thread pinned in the Classified forum.

He was banned within an hour of becoming a Wire Member.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2