SASS Wire Forum

TN Williams: A Christmas Story

Widder, SASS #59054

My oh my, the poor boy just ain't got a clue about nothing.

His Wife went to the local mall in Murfreesboro to do some Christmas shopping.   Well,

ole TN was suppose to meet her there and they were gonna shop together to get some

family members a few gifts.

After about 30 minutes at the mall and a 'No Show' for TW, his wife calls him on the phone

and expresses her great displeasure with him not being there.

TW says.....'Honey, do you remember when we first got married and we went to that jewelry store

where you saw that real pretty diamond necklace..... but I couldn't get it for you because we 

didn't have much money back then".

She says..... "Oh, how sweet.   I remember that store very well and how sweet it is of you to remember that".

TW says..... "Well, I'm in the gun store next door to it".

Another true story.   I got a feeling that somebody might wake up on Christmas morning 'Elfless',  if you know

what I mean..... :lol:

..........Widder

I don't know how this outright fabrication came to be, but I bet none of you believed him. But me now. I've got a true one for you.

This past Sunday, Widder and his bunkhouse boss was a sittin in church during prayer when he leaned over to her and whispered "I just let out a silent fart. What should I do?" She looked at him and said, "turn your hearing aid back on".

Archived