SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee storms

Old Man Graybeard

Hope all of our Tennessee pards and families are doing well after the storms that went through there. Hoping for the best for you 

I haven’t heard of any damage in the Murfreesboro area, I just got rain. I heard from some of our shooters in Clarksville and Hendersonville and they were fine but said it got pretty close. 

Randy

Went north of us with the worst of it and another cell passed to the south.

Thunder, lightning, lots of wind and rain, but no damage here.  The power went out for about two minutes and it flickered a time or two.

Like Randy said, it tore up JACK in some places nearby.

Here in the Eastern Part (just south of Knoxville, close to the Smoky Mtns), we just got 

some good rain and winds.   I aint heard of anyone getting any twisties.

..........Widder

NWS says that there were thirteen tornadoes that touched down in Middle Tennessee.

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

NWS says that there were thirteen tornadoes that touched down in Middle Tennessee.

One of them was probably TN Williams spinning another 'yarn' to anyone that would listen.

..........Widder

8 hours ago, watab kid said:

i missed this news , sorry to hear of it , i have a niece in nashville that i would have expected to let us know if there were issues - must be OK 

Please check on your niece.  Nashville did get hit by a very strong tornado.

Watab  Coming to visit your niece would make a great excuse to come to the TN State Match, May 30-June 1

Imis

12 hours ago, watab kid said:

i missed this news , sorry to hear of it , i have a niece in nashville that i would have expected to let us know if there were issues - must be OK 

9 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Watab  Coming to visit your niece would make a great excuse to come to the TN State Match, May 30-June 1

Imis

i would love to do that ill see if i can fit it into my schedule , she is graduating this spring - probably about that time period and i know we are talking of going for that , its been a while since ive been in tennessee shooting , for a few years i was coming to nashville every fall with my friend to shoot the "shoot for the future" sporting clays shoot , it was a shoot set up for wheel chair/able body shooters to raise funds for those that needed help being able to shoot , thats where gimp and i got to shoot a round of trap with irlene mandrell , 

9 hours ago, watab kid said:

i would love to do that ill see if i can fit it into my schedule , she is graduating this spring - probably about that time period and i know we are talking of going for that , its been a while since ive been in tennessee shooting , for a few years i was coming to nashville every fall with my friend to shoot the "shoot for the future" sporting clays shoot , it was a shoot set up for wheel chair/able body shooters to raise funds for those that needed help being able to shoot , thats where gimp and i got to shoot a round of trap with irlene mandrell , 

My father, Blue Boy used to help put on the shoot with Irlene Mandrell. Come on down.

Imis

Archived