SASS Wire Forum

Badlands (Evil) Bob preparing for the coming struggle

Krazy Kajun

Badlands (Evil) Bob is getting prepared in case we are invaded….he went and bought himself a Turkish made Tarkov bullpup 12g. Looks like an evil AK. We went to the range and he smoke tested it….no malfunctions. I just hope he left enough of the magic smoke in it to continue functioning. 

Kajun

A 'friend' of mine has recently acquired a Colt Anaconda, Savage 1911 in .45,  H&K P30, AND.........  a Beretta 1301 (tactical SG)

Now he has to save more money to buy the ammo for them........ :lol:

He must have thought they come with ammo.

..........Widder

7 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

A 'friend' of mine has recently acquired a Colt Anaconda, Savage 1911 in .45,  H&K P30, AND.........  a Beretta 1301 (tactical SG)

..........Widder

He must have invested too much in nanner puddin' futures!

Kajun

3 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Badlands (Evil) Bob is getting prepared in case we are invaded….he went and bought himself a Turkish made Tarkov bullpup 12g. Looks like an evil AK. We went to the range and he smoke tested it….no malfunctions. I just hope he left enough of the magic smoke in it to continue functioning. 

Kajun

IMG_1351.mov

I have a soft spot for homeless evil type weapons.  It was so cheap, I couldn't pass it up ($275.00).  I fully expected it to be a jamomatic.  We fired 50 rounds of birdshot through it without any failures.  Fast as you can pull the trigger.  10 round mags of 12 gauge.  I was impressed.  Taking it apart and cleaning it is another whole issue however.  

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Must not have bought them in California...It would have taken him close 6 months to get all of them....And still needed a background for the ammo....Which can not be shipped to your house any more....

Texas Lizard

6 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

IMG_1351.mov

Well.... That looks like fun!!!

On 10/13/2023 at 12:50 PM, Texas Lizard said:

Must not have bought them in California...It would have taken him close 6 months to get all of them....And still needed a background for the ammo....Which can not be shipped to your house any more....

Texas Lizard

In Kalifornia get an FFL 3 which besides bypasses the 10 day waiting period for C&R firearms you can buy ammo out of state & ship to your residence.

i bought one of those a couple months back , as did a couple friends and my son , actually a well made weapon , im still trying to decide how it may be deployed to determine exact location and loads , im needing to take mine to the range to test effectiveness of various choices of ammo i have shot and slugs for it 

it came without sites , i have a couple options , im figuring that out as well , i know we dont shoot a shotgun as a rifle - i shoot both in various disciplines , i just want what will work on this item , 

Archived