SASS Wire Forum

Cleanshot and other Powders Available at Midsouth Shooters Supply

Texas Maverick

4 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Natchez has the 5 lb ($146.99) as well as 1 lb of Cleanshot.  Shooters World must have shipped new lots lately.

Yes, I got 500 pounds of it before they shipped to online retailers! Will have it at SE Regional and Land Run! Mostly 5 pounders but some one pounders as well. Advance orders appreciated. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

4 hours ago, Seth Bradford said:

Picked up my supply of Clean Shot from @Scarlett this past weekend at Heluva Rukus. And got my hugs!! :wub:

Really enjoyed seeing you this past weekend! Thanks for your help with your testimonials, too! :D

Hugs!

Scarlett

13 hours ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Natchez has the 5 lb ($146.99) as well as 1 lb of Cleanshot.  Shooters World must have shipped new lots lately.

I just noticed that Natchez also has free Hazmat today and tomorrow on $99+.

@Lucky Lead Pepper :wub: Thanks! Look forward to seeing you next week!

Hugs!

Scarlett

I buy my Clean Shot from Scarlett. Ophelia Payne has never had any other powder in her .32's, 6 or 7 years shooting EVERY Saturday, & I started using it for 12 gauge about 3 months or so ago. It's a fine powder, & is very consistent, especially for the small loads in the .32's. As to dirty powders, I've also shot Clays, TG, American Select, Red Dot, maybe something else I don't remember. They all seem about the same to me as far as clean or dirty. Availability helps me a lot when choosing.

On 9/18/2023 at 7:45 PM, Seth Bradford said:

Picked up my supply of Clean Shot from @Scarlett this past weekend at Heluva Rukus. And got my hugs!! :wub:

Me, too!  Scarlett is great to do business with!   SB

16 hours ago, Shepherd Book said:

Me, too!  Scarlett is great to do business with!   SB

+1, & a wonderful supporter.

16 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Sadly, Red Dot is not one of the "others."

I understand cuz I am also looking for ClayDot for my shotgun loads. Still have about 3 lbs left so on the lookout for it.

TM

Archived