SASS Wire Forum

Amazon returns

Rye Miles #13621

ive less experience with amazon than my wife but she loves their service and uses it extensively , i myself prefer to toch what im buying most of the time , ive never trusted return policies much , but theirs seem to work for her , 

6 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

About 12 years ago I ordered 45 pounds of GOEX Fg and 5 pounds of GOEX FFg from Coony's Explosives and Black Powder.   I received 45 pounds of GOEX Fg and 5 pounds of FFFFg.  Called them, was told, "Oops!" They told me to keep the FFFFG and they would send me the 5 pounds of FFg, no charge.  Threw in one of their ball caps.  

From Amazon?

I do have one complaint about Amazon. Yesterday a strange charge showed up on my debit card. $147.32. It was from Amazon. We immediately looked to see if I had accidentally ordered something or if perhaps someone hacked my accounts. There were no charges or items squalling that amount in “Orders” on their site. We immediately went into panic mode calling our bank to report this “fraudulent charge”.

After being dropped once and transferred 3 times I was going through my Amazon account while my wife was on the phone changing my password and removing credit and bank cards when I found that my Amazon Prime subscription renewed. SONOFA….

I guess Amazon doesn’t send a courtesy email any longer before charging your bank accounts for your subscription. Grrrrrr :angry:

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Sorry my mistake, darn phone

2 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

I do have one complaint about Amazon. Yesterday a strange charge showed up on my debit card. $147.32. It was from Amazon. We immediately looked to see if I had accidentally ordered something or if perhaps someone hacked my accounts. There were no charges or items squalling that amount in “Orders” on their site. We immediately went into panic mode calling our bank to report this “fraudulent charge”.

After being dropped once and transferred 3 times I was going through my Amazon account while my wife was on the phone changing my password and removing credit and bank cards when I found that my Amazon Prime subscription renewed. SONOFA….

I guess Amazon doesn’t send a courtesy email any longer before charging your bank accounts for your subscription. Grrrrrr :angry:

I'm surprised Amazon doesn't send you a email alerting you to your payment! That kinda sucks! 

4 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

From Amazon?

No, Coony's.  Other places besides Amazon tell you to just keep something rather than return it.  I guess with shipping and hazmat it wasn't worth them issuing a call tag for 5 pounds of powder.

4 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Had the same happen. Went thru the same BS as well.:angry:

On 6/19/2023 at 8:22 AM, Outlaw Gambler said:

I'm still waiting for my order to be delivered that was ordered and paid for 1/20/23. Can't speak to any human from Amazon, assuming they have them, and all I get from electronic contact is they can't cancel and refund the order because it is out for delivery with a driver, since Feburary! I cancelled my account with Amazon and still no info on the oder. 

I had a similar problem several years ago (5-6?). After an extended search I acquired this #.  I don’t know where I got it, but it worked. I haven’t used it since but it may still be good. Try it, what can it hurt?

Amazon Customer Service

1-888-280-4331

Good luck with your campaign for satisfaction.

CJ

Well it took me so long to find where I storedaI the # several people beat me to it.

Archived