Buckaroo Bubba Posted January 30 Share Posted January 30 (edited) Howdy All, Due to the frigid temperatures expected on Saturday we have decided to cancel our February Match. Our next match is scheduled for March 4th. I wanted to give everyone as much notice as possible. The wind chills are expected to be in the teens and low 20's the entire time we would be at the range. Thank you, Stay Warm! Buckaroo Bubba Howdy All, Right now our February match is schedule for this coming Saturday, February 4th. The weather is not looking good. Real feel temps are going to be in the teens. I am going to wait until Wednesday/Thursday to see if the forecast drastically changes. I just wanted to give you an update as of today. Stay tuned. When/If we cancel, I will send an email out, post it on Facebook, on the SASS Wire, and the Website. Thank you! Buckaroo Bubba Edited February 1 by Buckaroo Bubba 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.