Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

***SOLD***FS - Ruger Vaquero 44-40 (Set) **NEW PRICE** (12-7-22)


Recommended Posts

  • Major Art Tillery changed the title to FS - Ruger Vaquero 44-40 (Set) **PRICE DROP**
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaaaaat? These ain't sold?

 

I've seen these guns folks and they don't miss! :D

 

A good pair!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2022 at 8:17 AM, Wooden Nickel said:

I sure need a pair of 44-40’s.  Too bad I don’t have that perfect trade. My 44’s ( both old and new model SBH) have the 7 1-2” bbls and my Henry models are in brass frame….

 

Yeah, would love to have made a trade.  Good ole $ works too..... :lol:

 

Anyway back to the top for another week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya know, I’ve got a Pedersoli Lightning rifle in 44-40 with a Roger Rapid the works action job that I’d trade you for those  if you’d put the SBH hammers back in, just sayin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Ya know, I’ve got a Pedersoli Lightning rifle in 44-40 with a Roger Rapid the works action job that I’d trade you for those  if you’d put the SBH hammers back in, just sayin.

You have my attention, sent you a PM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

You have my attention, sent you a PM

Answered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

If these were stainless, I would have already jumped in.

 

How about using this? :D

 

 

20221123_121223.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

 

How about using this? :D

 

 

20221123_121223.jpg

It's just not quite the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think these would be an excellent for a cowboy to use blasting away FFFg loads Gunfighter style. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Too bad they weren't Bisley's. My hands are too big to hold onto regulat Vaquero grips

 

Sadly, I don't think Ruger made Bisleys in 44-40. If they did, I have a pair or two. 

 

I prefer Ruger Bisleys but I have noticed SBH hammers on Ruger plowhandle guns make a very close second in "hande-ability" when shooting one handed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

 

Sadly, I don't think Ruger made Bisleys in 44-40. If they did, I have a pair or two. 

 

I prefer Ruger Bisleys but I have noticed SBH hammers on Ruger plowhandle guns make a very close second in "hande-ability" when shooting one handed. 

Yep, love SBH hammers, just pretty unbelievable this fine brace of pistols are still for sale!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Silver Creek Jack said:

Yep, love SBH hammers, just pretty unbelievable this fine brace of pistols are still for sale!

 

Maybe you should buy one, I buy the other, and we can share at matches! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I bought one I would have to have Snake Oil George make ‘em look like my 44s and that would unbalance the brace!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

 

Maybe you should buy one, I buy the other, and we can share at matches! :D

 

57 minutes ago, Silver Creek Jack said:

If I bought one I would have to have Snake Oil George make ‘em look like my 44s and that would unbalance the brace!

Fellas these pistols have been in the presence of some tops shooters! 

Well not myself :ph34r:, but surely someone I shared a posse with. 

 

Don't wait for me to become famous for a chance to own some of my memorabilia.  Signatures and letter of authenticity are currently available for a, small, one time fee...;)

 

Buy now with confidence.

 

Also should be noted that these pistols were used in the first ever FCCCJWGF Category (Frontier Cartridge Classic Cowboy Josey Wales Gunfighter Category) and came out on top!  To say they have history is understatement.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's the funniest advertisement I've ever seen. :D:D:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Makes you want to buy them?

Should inspire someone to want to buy them! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

You would think.... Surely someone needs these?

Someone does. Maybe they just don't know it yet.

 

Maybe they're waiting for Santa to swoop in and collect these for an awesome Cowboy Christmas.

 

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Major Art Tillery changed the title to FS - Ruger Vaquero 44-40 (Set) **NEW PRICE** (12-7-22)
  • Major Art Tillery changed the title to ***SOLD***FS - Ruger Vaquero 44-40 (Set) **NEW PRICE** (12-7-22)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.